Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1372

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Because in a comic Mutants are actually genetically "superior" to humans, In real life the only difference between anybody is skin color we are all the same. If freaking Nazis were flying and blowing up building with their minds I would say know what you got me on this genetic superiority thing but that is not case. In real life every "race" excels when give a fair chance. There is a difference between a fictional story with superhumans and real life where everybody is equal. Mutants are born with advantages that Humans can never make up. While in real life athletic and intelligence gaps between different groups can be made up to some degree with hard work.

It is crazy people are arguing against what fiction is design to be because real life it isn't that way. In real life Hitler was talking that master race stuff and Jesse Owens smoked them in sprinting, In Fiction Magneto and Quire are talking mad spicy but the difference is Magneto can till the earth off its axis and Quire can take over countries by himself. Mutants are designed to be better in the fiction. While in real life we shouldn't even be using the word "Race".
    The problem is Magneto and Quire are also outliers, when this debate happens we see always the same examples, the "elite" yeah, Omegas and Telepaths, i can get behind that, some abilities like Teleport and Regeneration, amazing but what about the others ??

Taking away the omegas (they are almost godlike) the only ones who feel like the next step in evolution are Telepaths, it fits, the rest...well, it depends of the mutant.

BANNED

they should have opened with margaritas so sue's repressed karen ass can enjoy herself

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    The problem is Magneto and Quire are also outliers, when this debate happens we see always the same examples, the "elite" yeah, Omegas and Telepaths, i can get behind that, some abilities like Teleport and Regeneration, amazing but what about the others ??

Taking away the omegas (they are almost godlike) the only ones who feel like the next step in evolution are Telepaths, it fits, the rest...well, it depends of the mutant.
    Well looking at Jus the NM all their abilities seem preeeetty useful
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I was just thinking of Illyana and teleporting. Evolution beyond mass transit indeed.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

yall seem to forget how x-men 5 introduces the Five, the main point is that mutants were never able to truly settle in to grow themselves since the traits that were desired were just for combat.
    who knows what other powerfull effects other mutant groups will be able to create?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yall seem to forget how x-men 5 introduces the Five, the main point is that mutants were never able to truly settle in to grow themselves since the traits that were desired were just for combat.
    who knows what other powerfull effects other mutant groups will be able to create?
    Just think of the elementals. A group of Magma, Iceman, Storm and Black Tom could terraform places and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    The idea of combined effects is an exciting one. Rachel and Lorna have the potential to do some kick ass things together in X-Factor.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    They have cool powers but most of them are oriented to fight, they are more powerfull, yes but i would not trade my self for chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito
    i was just thinking of Illyana and teleporting. Evolution beyond mass transit indeed.
    This is a power that nobody can deny that it is useful , sames goes for Prodigy or Cypher (programming would be so easy...) but they are still the minority.

Sabretooth for example, would be the king of the world in prehistoric times, getting the best females and the best food, nowdays, the regen is the only power usefull from him and yet he behaves like a savage.

He feels more like a regression.

They have cool powers but most of them are oriented to fight, they are more powerfull, yes but i would not trade my self for chamber.

This is a power that nobody can deny that it is useful , sames goes for Prodigy or Cypher (programming would be so easy...) but they are still the minority.

Sabretooth, would be the king of the world in prehistoric times, getting the best females and the best food, nowdays, the regen is the only power usefull from him and yet he behaves like a savage.
    Regeneration is kinda big tho, especially since it looks like their blood can be used to heal (their=Wolverine lookalikes').

Most powers could be put to good use to be honest. The Children of the Vault are a good example. If they took all the energy emitters like Cyclops and Havok they could harvest infinite energy etc.

Even weird mutations like Eye-Boy or Morph turn out to have utility when used right, they just need to be explored.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Just think of the elementals. A group of Magma, Iceman, Storm and Black Tom could terraform places and such.
    we have 4 mutants serving as a comunication hub, when it starts to expand a lot of mutants that were never really given a chance by fate might come up with some original combinations

Regeneration is kinda big tho, especially since it looks like their blood can be used to heal (their=Wolverine lookalikes').

Most powers could be put to good use to be honest. The Children of the Vault are a good example. If they took all the energy emitters like Cyclops and Havok they could harvest infinite energy etc.

Even weird mutations like Eye-Boy or Morph turn out to have utility when used right, they just need to be explored.
    Regen is big but if the trade is behave like a semi-animal like sabretooth. The comics are vague about if he is just an ass or there is still an animal part in him.

Eye-Boy is usefull but, would you like to be eye-boy ??

Im sure Glob has an utility, somewhere but who would want to be like him ?? this is when the x-gene put the asterisk in the word superior. They are still human, you can see how happy was Beak when he regain his mutation.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 02-24-2020 at 10:10 AM.

I would read the **** out of that Squad!!

BANNED

mutants gonna terraform mars and call it earth 2 : deluxe version.
    and posters here are gonna be like "ITS NOT FAIRRRRR HOW COME THEY DIDNT GIVE 80 % TO HUMANS????? COMPLETLU UNFARIU"
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-24-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Honestly, a new planet next to earth would be cool.

But if they rename the planet they deserve a rain of sentinels

"Welcome to...KRAKOA PRIME!!!!"

BANNED

Honestly, a new planet next to earth would be cool.

But if they rename the planet they deserve a rain of sentinels

"Welcome to...KRAKOA PRIME!!!!"
    just take mars and make em jelly
    then flex on it and change jupiters composition to solid to harbor life