Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1372

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    he came with the receips, references AND key points, man a power point presentation would have been less destructive

They are preparing a sit on the Quiet Council for him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    On the other hand, the mutant villains are all in one place now, not tearing up the world. For now.
    Yes.

You have to take into account the context of his statement and why he said it. In the very next panel, the Wakandan diplomat shows that he agrees with what Erik is saying because he says, "I think we shouldn't act surprised. A nation will act in its own best interest. This is neither new behavior nor unexpected. We have seen it all before. And it would be... dishonest to pretend that our countries don't do the same. We find ways around it, we always do. Call it common ground, if you will".

Quite possibly the smartest man in the room.
    There are some heads of state that talk like in our world, they are not the nicest people.
    Politicians in democracries apply to principles… that they have their interests in mind is left unsaid.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    There are some heads of state that talk like in our world, they are not the nicest people.
    Politicians in democracries apply to principles… that they have their interests in mind is left unsaid.
    Do you not know Trump is President of the USA?
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Yes.

He was defending Erik from the other two. All was going well until the Brazilian diplomat made a dig against mutants.

All this, by the way, while Cyclops and Gorgon were neutralizing a set of assassins each, upstairs and downstairs, that were in place to interrupt the dinner and kill the mutants.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    So you where saying
    And examples given are a team full of villains pretending to be heroes, a team that was lead by an X-Men(Sunspot), neither of which are real Avengers teams, by the way, a time when one of the Avengers had authority in the Government and could make the rules, another team that is explicitly stated to be separate from the main Avengers team, a time whereas I said are the Avengers working with the government, not for them, and lastly a time when the point was to show how the Avengers were being restricted by the government and ended with the Avengers showing they can only work at their best when they have freedom and aren't forced to comply with dumb guidelines.
    Is this supposed to prove me wrong?
    Because it does nothing but incite more annoying Tumblr gifs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkid View Post
    Meh.
    The Avengers don't look anymore callous than the X-Men do for not getting involved in Avengers business.
    To this point, we have seen plenty of X-Men join the Avengers, not the other way around aside from Carol that one time. I'd actually be interested in seeing an Avenger show up at a gate with an overnight bag, asking if they can help. I vote for Cap but he'd have to shed his human clothes.

BANNED

To this point, we have seen plenty of X-Men join the Avengers, not the other way around aside from Carol that one time. I'd actually be interested in seeing an Avenger show up at a gate with an overnight bag, asking if they can help. I vote for Cap but he'd have to shed his human clothes.
    carol had some serious chemestry back then, but besides her I dont see any avenger being a good addition to the x-men

Mighty Member

carol had some serious chemestry back then, but besides her I dont see any avenger being a good addition to the x-men
    Eh, I'd say Janet Van Dyne could work fairly well.

Maybe someone fun who would find Krakoa absolutely fascinating and loves everything about it. Nah, prob not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    tbh??? absolutly yeah I can see that

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Janet Van Dyne would be executed by Jumbo Carnation and Emma Frost for her poor fashion choices.

BANNED

the duality of humanity in two posts eheheheh

BANNED

Maybe there'd be more Avengers lining up to join the X-Men if half the time other heroes try to help they don't get told to not involved because it's a mutant problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkid View Post
    Maybe there'd be more Avengers lining up to join the X-Men if half the time other heroes try to help they don't get told to not involved because it's a mutant problem.
    You don't need an invitation to stop the government from vaccinating mutant kids or to help stop a cloud gassing them to death.

the duality of humanity in two posts eheheheh
    I don't know her.