Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1372
  1. #166
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I even forgive Susan even though she exaggerated any mother would lose her mind when the childrens disappear.




    Well they had to learn the hard way after they were almost extinct and hunted by killer machines created by humans .
    with the assist of the his mutant son. Why everyone wants to forget that Sentinels were created with the help of mutants. Why everyone wants to forget that weapon X was directed by a mutant or that most mutants in ancient times like Selene were monsters that lived as gods between humans and the only reason there was a mutant outbreak was because many experiments were created to spread the mutant gene in the population.
    the concepcion that this started with humans hating mutants for no reason is wrong , this started with the externals terrorizing the humanity hundreds of years ago, that is what humanity learnt for the first mutants the fear to the unknow. So thank Selene and Apocalyse for most bad things in the history of humanity

  2. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    with the assist of the his mutant son. Why everyone wants to forget that Sentinels were created with the help of mutants. Why everyone wants to forget that weapon X was directed by a mutant or that most mutants in acient times like Selen were monsters that lived as gods between humans and the only reason there was a mutant outbreak was because many experiments were created to spread the mutant gene in the population.
    the concepcion that this started with humans hating mutants for no reason is wrong , this started with the externals terrorizing the humanity hundreds of years ago, that is what humanity learnt for the first mutants the fear to the unknow. So thank Selene and Apocalyse for most bad things in the history of humanity
    Are you going to blame gay men for AIDS next?

  3. #168
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Has Reed gone and have that talk with every other head of state he knows? Or does he strictly punches down.
    Does Reed have his own country now and seek political power? There’s a pretty huge difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Are you going to blame gay men for AIDS next?
    Apocalypse flat out admitted that it was him who brought about the end of the Bronze Age proudly.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 02-20-2020 at 06:13 PM.

  4. #169
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Sue Storm be like: You don’t invite us to house balls cause you think you’re better than us.
    Surprised she didn't go with "You were ALLOWED to come to our WEDDING but now we CAN'T go to your ISLAND???"

  5. #170
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Apocalypse flat out admitted that it was him who brought about the end of the Bronze Age proudly.
    Who wouldn’t end the Bronze Age if they could? Everything pre 20th century was shit.

  6. #171
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Yes...mutants can go where ever they want....ignoring borders and laws...but humans cannot go freely to Krakoa because they are not part of the superior (master?) race.
    Humans cannot go freely to Krakoa because mutants, including children, are still being murdered by them and the attacks are intensifying. FIFY.

    I don't at all blame mutants for being suspect of humans with this loveliness going on:

    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  7. #172
    Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Who wouldn’t end the Bronze Age if they could? Everything pre 20th century was shit.
    You're not wrong

  8. #173
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Humans cannot go freely to Krakoa because mutants, including children, are still being murdered by them and the attacks are intensifying. FIFY.

    I don't at all blame mutants for being suspect of humans with this loveliness going on:

    and still they let Omega Red in just because he is a mutant and he already betrayed them. While they are paranoid about humans coming to Krakoa because they are all EEEEVVVILLLL and mutants are good.

  9. #174
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Who wouldn’t end the Bronze Age if they could? Everything pre 20th century was shit.
    Point is that credit where credit is due, he caused a great collapse in human society.

  10. #175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    and still they let Omega Red in just because he is a mutant and he already betrayed them. While they are paranoid about humans coming to Krakoa because they are all EEEEVVVILLLL and mutants are good.
    Omega Red's "irredeemable villainy" is being addressed in the story itself. Your point isn't clever, it's literally a plot.

  11. #176
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    and still they let Omega Red in just because he is a mutant and he already betrayed them. While they are paranoid about humans coming to Krakoa because they are all EEEEVVVILLLL and mutants are good.
    And about the attacks , most attacks in X-force are killing humans using a creature with Mutant DNA. Attacks of Madripoor are being organized by Homines Verendi and Shaw. The victimization of mutantkind when many of them helped humans in their own exterminations is funny, but humans are bad and mutants good of couse.

  12. #177
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The art's growing on me.
    Sue is calling out the X-Men's genetically-based hierarchy. She's also just lost track of her two children, she has a right to be angry.
    Cyclops making a call to the FF while Mags lurks in the shadows nearby isn't strange and questionable at all.
    The FF want their children back. Krakoa want a resource.
    Doesn't Reed have the technology to track Kitty's little ship and the brains to deduce that's where his kids are?
    *raises hand as a proud minority*
    "Mutant and Proud!"
    It would appear that the Fam called the mutants. It starts by Scott answering their question.

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    and still they let Omega Red in just because he is a mutant and he already betrayed them. While they are paranoid about humans coming to Krakoa because they are all EEEEVVVILLLL and mutants are good.
    Did you read Wolverine? Omega Red isn't exactly relaxing on a hammock and we've seen that X-Force is coming to blows with him soon. And yes, I tend to think murdering mutant children is evil but that's just me.

    The way I see it, with all mutants on the island the humans have a lot less foes to worry about currently. Will that change? Most likely. But as of right now there hasn't been a movement to cull humans.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  13. #178
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    And about the attacks , most attacks in X-force are killing humans using a creature with Mutant DNA. Attacks of Madripoor are being organized by Homines Verendi and Shaw. The victimization of mutantkind when many of them helped humans in their own exterminations is funny, but humans are bad and mutants good of couse.
    Orchis is building a city on Mercury to exterminate mutants.

    Show me the page where it is said, "mutants are good". You're making stuff up - no one said the villains on the island are suddenly good now.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  14. #179
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    And about the attacks , most attacks in X-force are killing humans using a creature with Mutant DNA. Attacks of Madripoor are being organized by Homines Verendi and Shaw. The victimization of mutantkind when many of them helped humans in their own exterminations is funny, but humans are bad and mutants good of couse.
    Mutants are just as bad. the biggest mutant exterminations weren't carried by humans

  15. #180
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Your point isn't clever, it's literally a plot.
    I need to keep that for future use.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •