Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    If Beyoncé was housing Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler and granting them immunity from justice, hell yea I’d raise hell about that especially after they freed Jeffery Dahmer from the authorities claiming that he should be tried by their people.
    why would you wanna go there? lol
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

If Beyoncé was housing Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler and granting them immunity from justice, hell yea I’d raise hell about that especially after they freed Jeffery Dahmer from the authorities claiming that he should be tried by their people.
    politcal immunity is a hell of a thing, but i guess that only works for latveria and the thunderbolts

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    You're missing the point. Reed rn is arguing about the state of mutant affairs. So we can excuse him not doing so when FF werent part of the narrative but we can criticize him when they are which is currently the case. Otherwise you are arguing that the character is beyond reproach because *its a comicbook* which dont hold weight.
    He's not arguing the state of mutant affairs. All he's said is that Xavier must be on a timetable to forcefully resolve this issue, when it can easily be resolved in a few years.
    No where has he mentioned the state of Krakoa or mutants. This "where were you?" argument has always been weak because it only exists due to the nature of comics.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

I cant wait for this to over so the fantastic flops can go back to their montly dose of slott

Wouldn’t really say that. I’m black and I’d still call out the X-Men for how most of them have been acting since DoX. Wolverine seems to be one of the few saving graces among them.
    Logan's been shucking and jiving for decades
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    we kinda wish we could so lesbians wouldnt have to hear "omg im not gay ew" when flirting in a gay bar, or when gay men are basicaly seen as entertainment for straight people.
    its interesting how this convo reveals who is probably a minority in real life and who isnt, perfect actualy
    The convo here doesn't reveal that... at all.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    politcal immunity is a hell of a thing, but i guess that only works for latveria and the thunderbolts
    Neither of those things have been presented as something to be smiled upon. Hell even the Thinderbolts program kept those involved on a leash because they knew they were less than savory.

Let's just to remember to have an eXtra amount of Fantastic Fun
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://www.xplainthexmen.com/2020/0...cious-baubles/
    35:50

Zdarsky: “I liken it to a queer kid being raised by lefty, super well-meaning parents who will always say they understand and are super supportive but don’t understand 100%, so that kid has to find their community.
    these receips are so nice

Extraordinary Member

Even Franklin has every right to find his community and learn about a culture he has a birthright to, that doesn't really help the fact that the X-Men are being shady AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Even Franklin has every right to find his community and learn about a culture he has a birthright to, that doesn't really help the fact that the X-Men are being shady AF.
    What culture do mutants actually have? Wearing Xs on their belt buckles? The whole Krakoa things is basically just something they made up last Tuesday. It's not like Apocalypse, Cannonball, and Nightcrawler share a common background, homeland, history, interests or anything.

Honestly, Thing knows more about what being a mutant is like than a lot of actual mutants do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What culture do mutants actually have? Wearing Xs on their belt buckles? The whole Krakoa things is basically just something they made up last Tuesday. It's not like Apocalypse, Cannonball, and Nightcrawler share a common background, homeland, history, interests or anything.

Honestly, Thing knows more about what being a mutant is like than a lot of actual mutants do.
    Oh lord, not this again.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Who let Remender back in here?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by beetle View Post
    who let remender back in here?
    pfffff ahahahhaha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

i loved your uncanny x-force run ,but your uncanny avengers, not so much .