Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Everytime you put a new name to the clone.
    im trying to test it out to see wich one sticks, dont ruin my gig

I'm just here for Madrox. 👀

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    This preview keeps having the same issues I had with the first one, that doesn´t sound like the Scott who just had a quiet night with his father(human btw) and family at his home on Krakoa where also Betsy´s brother was welcome for a family meeting and where Jubilee´s human baby lives, all of a sudden this story has to make a big deal of human ppl going to krakoa being an issue for the X-men when there has not been one in the regular series, sigh just to give the FF who yes, are being written well,act all rightous furious at Scott when they should just be looking for their kids, you know it seems they don´t remember Val used to escape them to go to Latveria and make deals with Dr Doom behind their backs since she was three, and now that she´s older it can be expected to happen more.

This looks like Inhumans vs X-men part 2 just worse, because the X-men seem to be written purposely OC to fit the the story and bring conflict when there should not be one. I find myself more interested in knowning what´s Doom´s deal with the X-men now.
    Humans can visit Krakoa if they are invited. What Valeria is trying to do is sneak in, which is prohibited.

The problem is that Scott and Sue talk about it in an unnecessarily controversial way to generate conflict.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    He's not arguing the state of mutant affairs. All he's said is that Xavier must be on a timetable to forcefully resolve this issue, when it can easily be resolved in a few years.
    No where has he mentioned the state of Krakoa or mutants. This "where were you?" argument has always been weak because it only exists due to the nature of comics.
    FF+XM #1, page 19, upper central panel. I can scan the page and highlight the exact speech bubble if you need help.
    Furthermore, House Of X #1, page 36 to 38. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What culture do mutants actually have? Wearing Xs on their belt buckles? The whole Krakoa things is basically just something they made up last Tuesday. It's not like Apocalypse, Cannonball, and Nightcrawler share a common background, homeland, history, interests or anything.

Honestly, Thing knows more about what being a mutant is like than a lot of actual mutants do.
    Ah yess. The artificial mutant culture. As opposed to all these other, natural cultures that can be found growing in the woods. Gotchu.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    FF+XM #1, page 19, upper central panel. I can scan the page and highlight the exact speech bubble if you need help.
    Furthermore, House Of X #1, page 36 to 38. You're welcome.

Ah yess. The artificial mutant culture. As opposed to all these other, natural cultures that can be found growing in the woods. Gotchu.
    thats basically florence and the machines fanbase

Astonishing Member

In fairness taking Reed back after Civil War kind of proves Sue is an unfit parent.

Not that Namor wouldn’t try actively murder the kids (or in Val’s case, hit on her the picosecond she’s legal) if the mood struck him, but still.

BANNED

I wonder how many times will Sue Richards jump to conclusions throughout this whole Story......

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I wonder how many times will Sue Richards jump to conclusions throughout this whole Story......
    shes an actual karen with too much power and no one to check her, so probably 8 more times

I love waking up to 10 more pages on each preview thread. And I read them all.

BANNED

Didnt she send her daughter on summer camp at Doom castle? But sure Magneto is a problematic influence.

Guess you gotta just have the right genes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    shes an actual karen with too much power and no one to check her, so probably 8 more times
    I agree about 8 more times, but I’m sure there are a couple of people that are waiting to shut that **** down if Sue wants to get Hyphie LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Didnt she send her daughter on summer camp at Doom castle? But sure Magneto is a problematic influence.

Guess you gotta just have the right genes.
    you see her husband has homoerotic subtext with him, so he gets a pass in case they get a divorce and he becomes their step dad

Franklin, Artie and Leech lived with Emma in Generation X. Valeria idolises Emma from Heralds. Dr Doom and Emma were part of the Cabal. Namor curiously missing, and Sue and Emma have developed a friendship some what.

Wonder if she'll have a major role.

BANNED

I cant wait for bitchy emma now that she's on better terms with the x-ladies.

I hope she shows up with some paperwork that shows that she has legal custody of the children because reasons.