Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "The X-Men only care about Franklin's powers," if that were true they could make a thousand clones of him by simply picking a hair.
    They don't have his DNA. Also if wasn't true, why they don't take leech and Artie too?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They don't have his DNA. Also if wasn't true, why they don't take leech and Artie too?
    Leech and Artie are still off-world with the Future Foundation.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post
    Well ,given Sues temperament a Skype would just have led to the death of an innocent computer !
    But seriously if the intention was to kidnap Franklin , the FF would have walked all over that group , I doubt they could have found a team from all of Krakow that could take them on.
    If they really wanted to take him , why talk at all. Why not sneak in, a stealthy enough team I'm sure they could put together.
    On the flip side, if they truly wanted only to talk, why did they show up with the muscle that they did? That comes across more so as an intimidation factor than just peaceful talks. If they were truly just there to talk, they should have brought only Xavier, Kitty and one combatant like Logan to act as a body guard for Xavier but also has a connection to the FF so things are less aggressive.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Spoken like true child-less people.
    Is that a dig at gay people? I may not be able to have children ,but I do know what its like to be a gay teenager, all be it many many years ago.

They have been at Franklin's house, how simple it must have been if they had wanted to catch the only black hair in the whole house. You talk as if getting a DNA sample was difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post
    Is that a dig at gay people? I may not be able to have children ,but I do know what its like to be a gay teenager, all be it many many years ago.
    I meant people who aren't parents. Last time I checked LGBT+ parents exist.
    "Cable was right!"

This reaching is getting out of hand.
    How would you label someone who voluntarily worked at a concentration camp to conduct fatal experiments on children?

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    How would you label someone who voluntarily worked at a concentration camp to conduct fatal experiments on children?
    Are we talking about Mr. Sinister? cuz I'll admit I don't know much about his bio outside of Cyclops and Phoenix.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    On the flip side, if they truly wanted only to talk, why did they show up with the muscle that they did? That comes across more so as an intimidation factor than just peaceful talks. If they were truly just there to talk, they should have brought only Xavier, Kitty and one combatant like Logan to act as a body guard for Xavier but also has a connection to the FF so things are less aggressive.
    I absolutely agree .The group they brought was way too big and the make-up absurd. As I said hamfisted.

Sinister is a monster, there is no point in discussing this.

But as I said, Sue and Reed sent Valeria to live with Doom in Latveria when she was 5 years old.

Extraordinary Member

They have been at Franklin's house, how simple it must have been if they had wanted to catch the only black hair in the whole house. You talk as if getting a DNA sample was difficult.
    Sinister has the DNA of every mutant. Millions. Unless there is something unique about Franklin that his DNA cannot be recorded, Sinister has it.

What they want -- need -- is Franklin's allegiance.

But as I said, Sue and Reed sent Valeria to live with Doom in Latveria when she was 5 years old.
    Doom is romani that was persecuted by nazis.

And they did it because government wanted to take Valeria away. And now Krakoa wants to take Franklin away.
    talk about reliving a trauma

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Sinister has the DNA of every mutant. Millions. Unless there is something unique about Franklin that his DNA cannot be recorded, Sinister has it.

What they want -- need -- is Franklin's allegiance.
    He doesn't have Franklin DNA, see incoming one shot

Are we talking about Mr. Sinister? cuz I'll admit I don't know much about his bio outside of Cyclops and Phoenix.
    Yep.

Pretty sure, Valeria told them to f*** off and left on her own. And that only worked cuz it was nice Uncle Hickman Doom.
    "Cable was right!"

Mutants are right, humans are always wrong and bigots. This is the most nuance we get here
    Ikr?? Except that narrative doesn't take hold with the FF, they are not the typical hateful/racist parents depicted in the X-world.

X-men are completely wrong, we know that they are going to use him and Sinister gonna sinister'd him. The parents are completely on the right,
    Even if he's unharmed on that island, he's a minor, his parents have never abused him quite the countrary, the X-men have no right in trying to manipulate him into leaving his family behind.

Franklin saw the gates and never had the interest on going after them, that is how much he cares about mutants and krakoa
    Also a good point, but comics have to drama I guess.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Doom is romani that was persecuted by nazis.

And they did it because government wanted to take Valeria away. And now Krakoa wants to take Franklin away.
    talk about reliving a trauma
    Magneto is jew that was persecuted by nazis. Doom is probably the most dangerous villain on Earth.

If Reed and Sue do not want their children to be in a country with Nazi scientists then they leave the United States.