Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    And in return they have a safe heaven in a society free from persecution. Sounds like it's better to have Sinister as a neighbor then Brock and Abigail from Wisconsin.
    When you begin to compromise your integrity by breaking bread with those who are as deplorable as the likes of Sinister, someone who is well know for treating the mutant genome as an experiment, it’s a slippery slope.

BANNED

And Xavier and Magneto know exactly what Dinister is capable of, thanks to knowledge of Moira's previous lives that he is not aware of. Moreover he supported the Fallen Angels saving HUMAN lives. You can bring up this argument again once he does something reprehensible but today is not that day.

And Xavier and Magneto know exactly what Dinister is capable of, thanks to knowledge of Moira's previous lives that he is not aware of. Moreover he supported the Fallen Angels saving HUMAN lives. You can bring up this argument again once he does something reprehensible but today is not that day.
    He is already doing Chimeras without Xavier or Magneto authorization.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    You know what they say...Fish gotta fly and birds gotta swim. A leopard don't change its strips and a zebra don't change its spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's too bad that everyone who likes the current direction isn't a longtime fan like yourself.
    Had this conversation with my comic shop guy a few months back...depending on when you came onto the book (generally speaking) defines how you like the characters portrayed.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 02-22-2020 at 08:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not only is that not stated anywhere but on top of that it is never mentionned that he was forbidden from doing it or needed authorization. But please if you feel confident in your knowledge, post some sources, I just finished reading HoXPoX and Im in the mood for a debate.

Not only is that not stated anywhere but on top of that it is never mentionned that he was forbidden from doing it or needed authorization. But please if you feel confident in your knowledge, post some sources, I just finished reading HoXPoX and Im in the mood for a debate.
    It was all mentioned.

BANNED

So no source. Okay then.

He literally only supported them in Fallen Angeles because of what he could get out of it and because the threat was interesting to him. Don’t treat it as though his intentions were remotely altruistic.

BANNED

Oh well Im sure all the abducted children would rather be dead rn than having been saved by someone who had the wrong vibes.

So no source. Okay then.
    If you must know, it was a plot point within Incoming in which Sinister is using mutant DNA to create something which is the reason that he has his eyes set on Franklin. It’s his way of getting around Xavier’s rules in which he can’t have a legion of clones.
    Oh well Im sure all the abducted children would rather be dead rn than having been saved by someone who had the wrong vibes.
    And I’m absolutely sure that they would have taken no for an answer had Sinister not allowed them to help. Anyone ever tell you your responses come across as condescending as hell? If you don’t agree with who you’re talking with, fine but don’t talk down to them.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 02-22-2020 at 08:34 AM.

BANNED

I really wanna know what the excuses are gonna be when the villains eventually do end up turning on Krakoa, and help in its downfall.
    Because that's clearly set up to happen, but some people seem intent on acting like these are people dedicated to the dream, but they're not, they're powder kegs just waiting to blow up and take everything with them when they do.
    Last edited by Skullkid; 02-22-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkid View Post
    I really wanna know what the excuses are gonna be when the villains eventually do end up turning on Krakoa, and help in its downfall.
    Because that's clearly set up to happen, but some people seem intent on acting like these are people dedicated to the dream, but they're not, they're powder kegs justing waiting to blow
    Perhaps, however, there are two villains who are quite dedicated to Krakoa Black Tom Cassidy and Gorgon. So its quite a broad statement to make when those two have shown to have changed.

I also believe Exodus won't step out of line as this is exactly what he always wanted.

Your problematic mutants are:
    Shaw
    Selene
    Apocalypse despite having close ties to Krakoa
    Sinister

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    You know what they say...Fish gotta fly and birds gotta swim. A leopard don't change its strips and a zebra don't change its spots.

Had this conversation with my comic shop guy a few months back...depending on when you came onto the book (generally speaking) defines how you like the characters portrayed.
    condescending as hell, tell me the shop so I never ever ever step my feet there.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-22-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Perhaps, however, there are two villains who are quite dedicated to Krakoa Black Tom Cassidy and Gorgon. So its quite a broad statement to make when those two have shown to have changed.

I also believe Exodus won't step out of line as this is exactly what he always wanted.

Your problematic mutants are:
    Shaw
    Selene
    Apocalypse despite having close ties to Krakoa
    Sinister
    Don’t forget Mystique, Omega Red and Sabretooth who’s gonna be pissed as hell once someone lets him out.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

But this isn't wrong. I came into comics in 2009 and I certainly have a very different interpretation of these characters than someone who came in much earlier. There's nothing wrong with this.