Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

You guys never took a walk with someone without telling your parents when you were 16?

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Err didn't he "kill" his parent's and a lotta other heroes during Onslaught but really just whisked them away to the'Heros Reborn' universe
    To be honest, it's amazing that Franklin and the FF have not been legally restrained or Franklin's powers regulated by the human government. A 16 years old that can remake the universe is more dangerous than most other mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    You guys never took a walk with someone without telling your parents when you were 16?
    I did, but they got sick of being arrested for kidnapping all the time so we just kind of drifted apart.
    Last edited by Frobisher; 02-23-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    He's not emancipated right now, so that's a moot argument if I ever saw one.
    I never said he was emancipated , I am point out the "he is a kid" argument he doesn't have choice thing isn't completely true. It is not as open and shut as his parents say this and yeah he has no choice. It is fair point to mention he is at an age where most states recognize "children" as able to take care of themselves if necessary. And if he was pissed off enough at his parents, He could attempt to be emancipated.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-23-2020 at 12:11 PM.

To be honest, it's amazing that Franklin and the FF have not been legally restrained or Franklin's powers regulated by the human government. A 16 years old that can remake the universe is more dangerous than most other mutants.
    I thought about that also, how interesting it would be if O.N.E. showed up at their door demanding to take Franklin into custody because he's a dangerous mutant. This is the kind of stuff I wish we got to see with the Fam because I think it would make for some great storytelling.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I did, but they got sick of being arrested for kidnapping all the time do we just kind of drifted apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I thought about that also, how interesting it would be if O.N.E. showed up at their door demanding to take Franklin into custody because he's a dangerous mutant. This is the kind of stuff I wish we got to see with the Fam because I think it would make for some great storytelling.
    It'd be kinda nice to see Sue experiencing mutant hate firsthand and see if it changes her perspective on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Err didn't he "kill" his parent's and a lotta other heroes during Onslaught but really just whisked them away to the'Heros Reborn' universe
    He saved his parents and a lotta other heroes from a combination of Xavier and Magneto by transporting them to another reality that he created. Without him all the Avengers and Fantastic Four would have died in battle against some evil being that mutants unleashed.

BANNED

It'd be kinda nice to see Sue experiencing mutant hate firsthand and see if it changes her perspective on Krakoa.
    I said it already but I hope he dies accidentally or sthg and then we can see if they're too good for mutants help. Killing him and bringing him back in optimal condition might be the key to restoring his powers.

Spectacular Member

Bit confused now about Franklin's age. If he's 16 this is silly argument , he's old enough to be a parent himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    He saved his parents and a lotta other heroes from a combination of Xavier and Magneto by transporting them to another reality that he created. Without him all the Avengers and Fantastic Four would have died in battle against some evil being that mutants unleashed.
    I.e. the humans would all have been killed by mutants if they hadn’t been saved by another mutant. Case closed!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I said it already but I hope he dies accidentally or sthg and then we can see if they're too good for mutants help. Killing him and bringing him back in optimal condition might be the key to restoring his powers.
    So you hope a child dies, just so the Fantastic Four need to be in debt to the X-Men?
    Classy.
    Just classy.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Sue kills him accidentally during a fight against the mutants.

:O

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post
    Bit confused now about Franklin's age. If he's 16 this is silly argument , he's old enough to be a parent himself.
    I might have the age wrong since I read and removed the first part of Slott's run from my head pretty fast.

I have though never to a remote location that my parents couldn’t come to unless given special permission where if I do chose, I could stay and there’d be nothing my parents could do about it due to the above limitation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkid View Post
    So you hope a child dies, just so the Fantastic Four need to be in debt to the X-Men?
    Classy.
    Just classy.
    Yes. I hope its gorey too.