Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X-Men + Fantastic Four #2 Preview

Astonishing Member

Well that escalated about as well as i expected

"One is better than the other, is that it?"

Yeah Sue, yes. We want the Omega mu, but you can keep the trash, since you seem to like it so much.

Whooo chile! Sue, gurl, you need to get your facts straight: just because they are mutant supremacists, doesn't mean they lie[about everything]. Momma bear-googles are making her a bit unreasonable in this series so far.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

This is so stupid and contrived, calm down, helicopter mom.

Oh this is going to be a shitshow

Oh shut up, Susan.

BANNED

Somebody post that panel of Reed slapping Sue because she’s hysterical (this happened twice, both are fine)

Sue really wears the whole “white feminist who doesn’t recognize any other oppression than her own” role really well.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    This is so stupid and contrived, calm down, helicopter mom.
    Has there ever been a hero vs hero story where the reasons they're fighting aren't stupid or contrived? I'm having a hard time thinking of one in recent memory.

Angry Queen!
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Emma Frost is exactly the kind of person that would allow things not to escalate. Especially with Sue. I hope she keeps Namor jokes out of this, but it's going to be hard.

I hope Madrox does more than random dupes too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Has there ever been a hero vs hero story where the reasons they're fighting aren't stupid or contrived? I'm having a hard time thinking of one in recent memory.
    Yes this has the same fallings as every other XMen vs MU events in the past. It is not smart it is not subtle it is not even logical. Like are you mad that the XMen invited your child to their island or are you mad that they didnt invite your child? Pick a lane.

BANNED

Yes this has the same fallings as every other XMen vs MU events in the past. It is not smart it is not subtle it is not even logical. Like are you mad that the XMen invited your child to their island or are you mad that they didnt invite your child? Pick a lane.
    She is mad that they dont give a **** about his child, about who he is , they are looking for his power, for them Franklin is a living battery. I think Valeria will be one the reasons why Franklin wont join Krakoa. someone will insult his sister and it wont end well.
    And Sue has tried to protect Franklin his hole live of people who want to use him as a battery
    Last edited by hulkling; 02-20-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    No

It's not, but they know that readers are dumb enough to buy the comic because it's the first time these groups have really interacted in decades. Contrived nonsense is the only way this isn't a 3 page story in an anthology book of mutant stories of coming to Krakoa.