Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Perhaps, however, there are two villains who are quite dedicated to Krakoa Black Tom Cassidy and Gorgon. So its quite a broad statement to make when those two have shown to have changed.

I also believe Exodus won't step out of line as this is exactly what he always wanted.

Your problematic mutants are:
    Shaw
    Selene
    Apocalypse despite having close ties to Krakoa
    Sinister
    I find Gorgon problematic for the simple fact being a mutant is something he's never really cared about before, but suddenly its important to him?
    It's either bad writing or something's up with him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    If you must know, it was a plot point within Incoming in which Sinister is using mutant DNA to create something which is the reason that he has his eyes set on Franklin. It’s his way of getting around Xavier’s rules in which he can’t have a legion of clones.

And I’m absolutely sure that they would have taken no for an answer had Sinister not allowed them to help. Anyone ever tell you your responses come across as condescending as hell? If you don’t agree with who you’re talking with, fine but don’t talk down to them.
    Those weren't confirmed to be chimeras.
    Not confirmed without XM knowledge.
    Not confirmed that he's forbidden from doing it.
    Etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    But this isn't wrong. I came into comics in 2009 and I certainly have a very different interpretation of these characters than someone who came in much earlier. There's nothing wrong with this.
    and i know of other long time fans that were absolutly tired of the stagnation the line fell into and love the new status quo, its an anoying as sin comment that isnt even based on any logic, just their personal and limited perception and their "comic book guy"

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkid View Post
    I find Gorgon problematic for the simple fact being a mutant is something he's never really cared about before, but suddenly its important to him?
    It's either bad writing or something's up with him
    Well he's never been offered the opportunity to be a part of something bigger either

BANNED

That just sounds like an excuse.
    Especially since he used to be apart of the Hand, who aren't exactly a small organization.

BANNED

the hand didn t have the right vibes.
    krakoa ONLY has good vibes, haterz stay mads

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Well he's never been offered the opportunity to be a part of something bigger either
    Wasn't he a part of HYDRA? That's pretty big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    and i know of other long time fans that were absolutly tired of the stagnation the line fell into and love the new status quo, its an anoying as sin comment that isnt even based on any logic, just their personal and limited perception and their "comic book guy"
    I agree, the line needed something. And I am enjoying the story so far. I love it! I just obviously love it for very different reasons than you.

That just sounds like an excuse.
    Especially since he used to be apart of the Hand, who aren't exactly a small organization.
    I mean as a mutant to be involved in a community. Its untested waters. To stop being selfish and do something positive. Which means it can go any where and so far it's showing positive results.

BANNED

he was always shown as detached and cold cause of his extreme genius, but I. can see the immense possibilities and conections make Gorgon have a change of loyalty, a higher purpose that is truly "higher".
    maybe a reach but thats how I see it.

I really wanna know what the excuses are gonna be when the villains eventually do end up turning on Krakoa, and help in its downfall.
    Because that's clearly set up to happen, but some people seem intent on acting like these are people dedicated to the dream, but they're not, they're powder kegs just waiting to blow up and take everything with them when they do.
    I’m all for it and honestly, I don’t care what happens as long as it’s written well. But for now we have what we have and the villains haven’t acted out except Shaw. He’ll be getting his.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

he was always shown as detached and cold cause of his extreme genius, but I. can see the immense possibilities and conections make Gorgon have a change of loyalty, a higher purpose that is truly "higher".
    maybe a reach but thats how I see it.
    I too am detached and cold due to my extreme genius. I get him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I too am detached and cold due to my extreme genius. I get him.
    same gurl, its so hard

same gurl, its so hard
    Genius problems.

Here’s the thing. The villains arriving on Krakoa was purposely made a big deal. It was a cliffhanger. So we all understand the severity of it and know at any moment Selene and them can pop off. But I also understand the idea of trying to move forward for the greater good of mutantkind and that’s where we are. If I have to deal with my enemies to save the children and future generations, I’m in.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Those weren't confirmed to be chimeras.
    Not confirmed without XM knowledge.
    Not confirmed that he's forbidden from doing it.
    Etc.

Regardless of if it is a chimera or not, he’s doing some kind of experiments with mutant DNA and based on how he phrased things, he’s essentially doing it behind Xavier’s back and loopholing his way into getting around the laws. Even if it’s not a chimera, you can’t just spin it that it isn’t shady as hell especially considering he hates the restrictions put on him.

BANNED

its using his own clones tho? a practise hes known for.