Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I hope she shows up with some paperwork that shows that she has legal custody of the children because reasons.
    and an obligatory "seems like someone needs to unwind, better call namor sue dear" or some other comment calling reed a manlet in spirit

BANNED

I can’t wait for Emma Frost to be a Bitch to the FF they need a reality check. And I think Emma is perfect to give it to them.

BANNED

emma vs sue : milf wars

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    and an obligatory "seems like someone needs to unwind, better call namor sue dear" or some other comment calling reed a manlet in spirit

And she needs to start legal action against them and Stark about that whole Sol Hammer/abandoned patents thing.
    Last edited by Veitha; 02-21-2020 at 02:08 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

And she needs to start legal action against them and Stark about that whole Sol Hammer/abandoned parents thing.
    emma frost sues sue richards: a 6 month prose saga

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Never forget.

So wait did Sue do nothing wrong or is the writer biased and dont know what he s talking about? I will wait for the wagons to finish circling on that issue.

The Avengers don't even offer to help Logan, amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The Avengers don't even offer to help Logan, amazing.
    its like, even when we know its editorial bla bla, when you get immersed and you read x-books the few times other heroes show up the only thing shown is either apathy or antagonism, at this point its even recognized by the characthers that the other teams do not give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Well Scott, that was profoundly pathetic of you to say such a thing… Glad to see Sue Calling you and your racist rhetoric out the way she did, someone had to.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

shes angry when they invite one but also angry when they state the other isnt welcome.
    karen behavior right there

There is nothing racist about wanting to have safe spaces for your minority.

As in the feminist movement there are meetings and spaces in which men cannot enter and it's okay.

BANNED

he was just being honest in making sure they understood they were telling the truth, cause if valeria was in krakoa she wouldnt be allowed to stay, its showing the cards to show that they truly are not there.

But then instead of understanding they truly are not in the island, since no humans rule, and coming up with a solution to track them down, like cerebro, sue focuses on the "ofense" to valerias value and ends the conversation, cause the idea humans arent allowed is more wrath inducing than the danger at hand.
    and like how does any of what she says coorelate??? that because they dont care about humans they killed valeria instead of returning her to them?
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-21-2020 at 02:32 AM.

It is obvious that Scott expressed it in a somewhat inappropriate way, but his logical reasoning makes sense: We cannot have your children because if we had them we would be returning Valeria to you.

Sue reacts in a way that reminds me of the typical nightclub thug.
    -Are you looking at my girlfriend?
    -No, I'm not interested in your girlfriend.
    -Are you saying she's ugly?
    -No, it's just that-
    - Are you looking for a fight?

BANNED

It is obvious that Scott expressed it in a somewhat inappropriate way, but his logical reasoning makes sense: We cannot have your children because if we had them we would be returning Valeria to you.

Sue reacts in a way that reminds me of the typical nightclub thug.
    -Are you looking at my girlfriend?
    -No, I'm not interested in your girlfriend.
    -Are you saying she's ugly?
    -No, it's just that-
    - Are you looking for a fight?
    omfg it really is like that, shes just angry for the sake of it and is making 0 sense, she was angry at them asking franklin, now shes angry that they explictly say they are not interested in having valeria in the island.
    make it make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    omfg it really is like that, shes just angry for the sake of it and is making 0 sense, she was angry at them asking franklin, now shes angry that they explictly say they are not interested in having valeria in the island.
    make it make sense
    People don't know, but she's aggressive. Especially when it comes to her kids. It's nothing to do with it being mutants. She was even more aggressive with the Avengers in Robinson's run a few years back.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

There is nothing racist about wanting to have safe spaces for your minority.

As in the feminist movement there are meetings and spaces in which men cannot enter and it's okay.
    "Race" and I'm using the term loosely here, shouldn't factor into whether or not Franklin and Valeria are to be retrieve to their parents.
    They are minors who have disappeared from their family, full stop.
    Scott is missing the point of the situation when talking about birthright and implying one would be welcome on his island but not the other, it's a non-factor to anyone else but him in this scene and speaks volume on his priorities.
    And please, Krakoa a safe space? Franklin wasn't safe living with his parents maybe? That too is irrelevant to this discussion.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."