Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Yes this has the same fallings as every other XMen vs MU events in the past. It is not smart it is not subtle it is not even logical. Like are you mad that the XMen invited your child to their island or are you mad that they didnt invite your child? Pick a lane.
    She is mad that they dont give a **** about his child, about who he is , they are looking for his power, for them Franklin is a living battery. I think Valeria will be one the reasons why Franklin wont join Krakoa. someone will insult his sister and it wont end well.
    And Sue has tried to protect Franklin his hole live of people who want to use him as a battery
    Last edited by hulkling; 02-20-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm team sue. these are her kids so her reaction to them going missing is understandable.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don´t see why not Valeria can stay as a guest in Krakoa. One thing is citizenship and another is residency... Shogo is human and living in Krakoa...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    She is mad that they dont give a **** about his child, about who he is , they are looking for his power, for them Franklin is a living battery. I think Valeria will be one the reasons why Franklin wont join Krakoa. someone will insult his sister and it wont end well.
    And Sue has tried to protect Franklin his hole live of people who want to use him as a battery
    Lol at someone calling Val a Flatscan and Franklin is just like "Nope. I'm out."
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Sue wants to speak to the manager.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Sue wants to speak to the manager.
    Karen Storm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Lol at someone calling Val a Flatscan and Franklin is just like "Nope. I'm out."
    Magneto : calls flatscan to Valeria
    Franklin : slaps Magneto and activates his cosmic power
    Magnto: "How you dare..., oh I am sorry Mr Richards please dont erase me form the universe"

Y'all too much!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Xavier has only shown concern for Franklin regarding his power loss, which could be an event that occurs to other mutants. Why would Valeria matter in this context? Moreover, Franklin has shown interest in visiting Krakoa. It looks like Sue soccermom needs to have a conversation with her children, who ran out btw, instead of lashing out at people who had nothing to do with the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I don´t see why not Valeria can stay as a guest in Krakoa. One thing is citizenship and another is residency... Shogo is human and living in Krakoa...
    I think it would be OK if the parents gave consent but Scott's point was that they're not going to harbor human children who run away. I believe that's what really ticked Sue off, the idea that Valeria ran off and she wouldn't be welcome anyway.

I'm with tuck. It's all pretty silly which kinda makes it enjoyable for me. Accusing Scott of lying ain't gonna get her anywhere.

Shouldn't they have a tracker on their children?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm team sue. these are her kids so her reaction to them going missing is understandable.
    This was an excellently written scene. I might actually check this out in trade some day.

Let's be real here. Sue just wants to fight lol.
    It could have been anyone knocking on her door, but it happened to be the X-Men.
    Her fight with Magneto was interrupted so she hasn't got it out of her system yet. Just let them fight and everything will be ok. lol
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Xavier has only shown concern for Franklin regarding his power loss, which could be an event that occurs to other mutants. Why would Valeria matter in this context? Moreover, Franklin has shown interest in visiting Krakoa. It looks like Sue soccermom needs to have a conversation with her children, who ran out btw, instead of lashing out at people who had nothing to do with the situation.
    Franklin didnt have any interest in visit krakoa before issue one of this series when he was angry because his father couldnt restore his powers . You want to imagine that Franklin is locked in his house and doesnt have any friends, and his parents are so wrong for doing elections for him when the last issue of the FF he is doing a superhero party in house and using his limited powers in a food war, which shows that clearly he has friends and he isnt mature enough to do the best elections in his live , which is fine because he is a fucking 15 year child.

The only ones being shitty here are the ones who tries to manipulate a child to do adult elections

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Franklin didnt have any interest in visit krakoa before issue one of this series when he was angry because his father couldnt restore his powers . You want to imagine that Franklin is locked in his house and doesnt have any friends, and his parents are so wrong for doing elections for him when the last issue of the FF he is doing a superhero party in house and using his limited powers in a food war, which shows that clearly he has friends and he isnt mature enough to do the best elections in his live , which is fine because he is a fucking 15 year child.

The only ones being shitty here are the ones who tries to manipulate a child to do adult elections
    You sound like Sue.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Xavier said that he had only shown concern for Franklin regarding his power loss…

And how Sue is supposed to know the Krakoans have nothing to do with the situation?
    By trusting the people who want to separate his son from her and make an distinction between her children?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe