Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    How have you not read this?
    Well alright! That's really hot.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Wait, what? Daken and Johnny? Tell me more.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm astonished! Thanks for that, and thanks for the scan tuck.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Poor, misguided Liu. There is exactly zero sexual tension with Daken and any prospective partners, thanks to those pheromones he rocks. Same problem Starfox has.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Well alright! That's really hot.
    If you can you should definitely check the Dark Wolverine series starting issue #75.

If you can you should definitely check the Dark Wolverine series starting issue #75.
    I definitely will, thank you! This thread took a turn and I'm here for it.

Oh my.

BANNED

Consumed thot.

Consumed thot.
    was literally gonna post that.

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

This is all Fantastic.

BANNED

I need a whole issue of Johnny and his hoes (Peter, Bobby, Daken and Nate) at the club. Now that is my kind of XMen/MU crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    NO....SLEEP...TIL NEXT ISSUE (sing it like no sleep til Brooklyn)
    Lol yes! I love doing this
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

Why the need to take existing characters...who have dated multiple women and never been implied in anyway to be gay...and make them gay??

Bobby coming out was pure nonsense...And yes..I get there are closeted people who get married and have kids and all that before coming out.
    This Johnny/Daken thing just comes off as one writers desire to do the same thing and out a long portrayed straight character for shock value.
    Dennis Dunphy coming out was out of the blue...but at the same time in all his previous appearances he was never shown with a girlfriend that I can recall....but do you really want a guy called "D-Man" to come out??
    Northstar.....OK...he always seemed to me to be implied and Marvel did not have the stones to come out and say it.

Don't get me wrong...I am not against showing diversity in comics so that the better represent the real world we live in. But I am against taking characters with decades of history and saying 'SNAP' now he's gay. Just create a new character.

Fantastic Member

We can also stop this "both sides are wrong" alt facts revisionism. Lets pick up our copies of XM+FF #1, children. Class is in session.

Page 16, before the XMen have even opened their mouths, Johnny describe them as "not the good kind" of visitors. In the same page, Susan erects a force field completely unprovoked.
    Page 18, Xavier: "we just want to talk".
    Page 19, Susan loses her **** mid conversation, tries to crush Magneto in a force bubble. Despite that, Xavier still tries to resolve the issue peacefully.
    Page 22: a powered up Human Torch aggressively charges at Kate, ignores his nephew attempt at defusing the situation to accuse her of kidnapping. Factually untrue to anyone who has read the story thus far.

By this point, the FF have shown their hostility towards the X-Men on about 5 occasions. That is when the XMen start defending themselves. And even then, Xavier keeps trying to find a pacific solution, while Susan recognizes she would rather solve the conflict through violence and Reed has already taken matters into his own hands by tampering with Franklin D.N.A. The FF actions have been both deplorable and suspicious when they claim to want what is best for Franklin. Anyone defending them is just jiased but that's nothing new.
    I mostly agree with you except... Xavier is not blameless in all this. You don't bring Wolverine and Magneto, two of the most belligerent mutants anywhere, on a freaking peace mission! It's almost like Charles and Eric wanted to pick a fight. If they truly wanted to keep things peaceful, the smart thing to do would have been to send Kitty on her own. Instead, Charles took Magneto who has tried to overthrow the human race on at least a few occasions. Next time, they should bring Mr. Sinister. Now, that's sure to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    This is a fair question, but that was during the Headmaster Erik phase in the 80's when Mags was legit redeemed. The FF were one of the first heroes to step up for him and defend him against people like the avengers! But that was years ago before Mags did some really hinky stuff. Don't forget that Magneto is legit responsible for hundreds of thousands of civilian human deaths and mutilations. His kill count might be in the millions if Fatal attractions is still canon. Y'know, when he EMP'd all the continents on the surface of the world.
    Fatal Attractions is the story where he takes wolverine adamantium right ?

I totally forgot about that insanity, the global EMP is one of Mags strongest feats.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    I mostly agree with you except... Xavier is not blameless in all this. You don't bring Wolverine and Magneto, two of the most belligerent mutants anywhere, on a freaking peace mission! It's almost like Charles and Eric wanted to pick a fight. If they truly wanted to keep things peaceful, the smart thing to do would have been to send Kitty on her own. Instead, Charles took Magneto who has tried to overthrow the human race on at least a few occasions. Next time, they should bring Mr. Sinister. Now, that's sure to be interesting.
    It was not a mission, it was supposed to be a simple talk. And Magneto is one of Krakoa's heads of state, why hide him? Now that would have been manipulative to hide what they are and teach. And it is soooo funny that they took offense to the declaration that mutants are superior, which again is accurate, and which include their son, but the b is going to tell anyone who would lissen that her daughter is a child prodigy aka superior. The hypocrisy never stops.
    Also the FF are friends with Magneto and were very cool with Magneto the last time they interracted, during a mission in which he saved their lives and assisted in rescuing humans.