Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Most of the blonde X-Women have the same hairstyle. Give it up and get some taste.
    But of all styles, did she have to steal Crystal’s haircut? It looked bad enough on her as was.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Sunspot is going to sleep his way to the Shiar throne and his first imperial order will be a marriage annulment.
    Lol or legalizing All species marriage
    GrindrStone(D)

Deathbird’s gonna have another baby with Bobby and he’ll be formally inducted into the Summers Tree.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    That's one thing I liked about Evolution, they made Magma more melanated.
    Easily the best version of the character imo

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Ugh. Hagma. Talk about a character nobody asked to catch up with.....

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Yes they have.
    Oh, ****, I just got a runny gob of the 90's all over my couch. Hey, does Woolite help remove stains like shitty coloring jobs that look like they were done by a cokefiend with a powerbook 500?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Wonder if Armor will tell anyone she got Beak’s parents killed. She’s kind of the worst.
    Oh please they were merely flatscans, just humans. Why would any of the reimagined mutants of Krakoa even take notice let alone judge her negatively for that.

Besides I thought you'd appreciate her pointing out how out of touch pedo Piotr was.
    I've always wondered why no one seemed to care at Marvel or the media or thought there was anything wrong with a 13-14 year old kitty having a serious relationship with the 24-year old Piotr. For a long time I just assumed he was a teenager too, just a couple of years older, but then I reread an old X-men comic book that stated his age as 24 when he and Kitty became an item. I can't remember the exact issue, but I think it was around the time she met first met Lockheed. It should be considered a big black mark in Claremont's otherwise stellar storytelling run on the X-men, New Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by jonincentex View Post
    I've always wondered why no one seemed to care at Marvel or the media or thought there was anything wrong with a 13-14 year old kitty having a serious relationship with the 24-year old Piotr. For a long time I just assumed he was a teenager too, just a couple of years older, but then I reread an old X-men comic book that stated his age as 24 when he and Kitty became an item. I can't remember the exact issue, but I think it was around the time she met first met Lockheed. It should be considered a big black mark in Claremont's otherwise stellar storytelling run on the X-men, New Mutants.
    uhhhh That creep **** was mostly kept outta NM Doug was too busy getting molester by Betsy Braddock
    GrindrStone(D)

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

"A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Lmao its terrible but its not even the 3rd worst thing miss Claremont got away with.

Which issue was this? The age gap had to be at least four years (iirc, 19 was old enough to legally drink back when the break-up issue of UXM came out), but I don't recall any canon stating that the age gap was as large as a decade.

And Marvel did care. It was editor Jim Shooter who told Claremont to nix that particular pairing.

Extraordinary Member

I'm pretty sure Colossus was supposed to be 19.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I'm pretty sure Colossus was supposed to be 19.
    Yeeeeeah I mean when it comes to dating a 13-14 yr old any age above 15 Is still Creepy AF. Makes it worse she had no parental guidance seemed like. Like
    "Oh Kitty wonderful you didn't die on the mission!! Now go do whatever the Fvck you want till the next one."
    GrindrStone(D)

This is false. Piotr was still a teenager. Circa the Brood Saga, Kitty was 14, and Piotr was 18. Get your facts straight. colossus18.jpg

And he patented refused to have sex with her, even when they were in space infected with Brood thinking they were going to die. They didn't have sex until Whedon's Astonishing, when she was definitely over 18.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!