Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    They are in Nova Roma, and Magma is not in Krakoa, because her father requested her to come home.
    ...There is clearly a reason we are not aware of as to why Magma's dad summoned them. The last panel states it directly.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I thought it was retconned that Nova Roma was just a bunch of brainwashed British people, did that get undone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I thought it was retconned that Nova Roma was just a bunch of brainwashed British people, did that get undone?
    Once Claremont started writing Amara again he retconned that. I think that was one of the more interesting developments for Magma.

Wonder if Armor will tell anyone she got Beak’s parents killed. She’s kind of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    ...There is clearly a reason we are not aware of as to why Magma's dad summoned them. The last panel states it directly.
    Based on the cover the Predator Xs in Brazil are probably targeting the city for some reason

Let’s hope Amara’s hair wasn’t the reason Roberto moved on to Deathbird or whatever! Amara is still better!

I hate this concept of these white people living in the middle of amazonia and having the audacity to talk about trespass

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Let’s hope Amara’s hair wasn’t the reason Roberto moved on to Deathbird or whatever! Amara is still better!
    ????wut????

Also Deathbird is literal miles (or kilometers) above Magma, luxurious locks or no.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    ????wut????

Also Deathbird is literal miles (or kilometers) above Magma, luxurious locks or no.
    You better speak your speech honey

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Magma and Boom Boom should trade haircuts. There's probably Krakoan technology for this.
    omg your absolute MIND. my one problem with this change is the straightness...curly pony/curly pixie or bust. it'd look cuter imo anyways lol

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    The haircut isn't bad but I'm always a #BringBackCurlyHairInComics supporter. Amara, Kate and the Pretender Wanda Maximoff have suffered with straightened hair far too long
    this. this. this.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Wonder if Armor will tell anyone she got Beak’s parents killed. She’s kind of the worst.
    aw I mean to be fair everything that could've possibly went wrong did...im hoping some of her character development sticks for once and she uses it as a broody sort of reminder going forwards

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Based on the cover the Predator Xs in Brazil are probably targeting the city for some reason
    so glad those dudes are coming back. im a sucker for a lil monster

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Frost View Post
    I hate this concept of these white people living in the middle of amazonia and having the audacity to talk about trespass
    Lol. You were expecting more from a Brisson book? Personally, I'm just grateful he seems to be dropping Glob and focusing on the actual New Mutants (minus Bobby). I have low expectations.

Fantastic Member

I guess I’ll be dropping this book. It’s s such a downgrade from the art quality from their space adventure. The story and art feel mediocre at best. Didn't Selene annihilated Nova Roma?

BANNED

so from drug cartels to rome in south america... mmmkay

I hope Argent was resurrected.

Amara seemed happiest with him.

BANNED

new rome is a concept that needs to be scraped or hickmaned into something actualy interesting