Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

@tuck frump, I reported you for that second image

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't mind when characters switch up their hair. I would have given her some short softer curls as throwback to her original texture instead of the straight pixie-cut but, Amara looks great. I do prefer Failla's art over Flaviano's.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-20-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    @tuck frump, I reported you for that second image
    She was living her best life and you need to stop hating. Besides I thought you'd appreciate her pointing out how out of touch pedo Piotr was.

I wish Nova Roma was actually a novel mixture of Incan and Roman qualities. And they should look more Incan too; no way all those pale genes would survive 2000 years of mixing with the natives(as if there were even that many blondes among the Mediterranean Italians to begin with!).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I wish Nova Roma was actually a novel mixture of Incan and Roman qualities. And they should look more Incan too; no way all those pale genes would survive 2000 years of mixing with the natives(as if there were even that many blondes among the Mediterranean Italians to begin with!).
    Yeah I think that too. They shouldn't look that white. And I don't think that Romans were very blonde, they probably were quite dark.

That's one thing I liked about Evolution, they made Magma more melanated.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This looks interesting...I'm quite piqued.
    Genuine question, but what exactly in this preview could hold any interest, it is as generic as can be intro.
    I don't mind when characters switch up their hair. I would have given her some short softer curls as throwback to her original texture instead of the straight pixie-cut but, Amara looks great. I do prefer Failla's art over Flaviano's.
    Yeah, people try new hair styles and nothing is wrong with the way this is drawn, there is probably an opening for short haired blonde right now.

I am finding that too many appearances are becoming less distinct. I had no idea who the dark haired one was until she said Armor, and I am wondering when Jubilee is going to put in a grievance for Boom Boom and Sage stealing her style.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Genuine question, but what exactly in this preview could hold any interest, it is as generic as can be intro.

Yeah, people try new hair styles and nothing is wrong with the way this is drawn, there is probably an opening for short haired blonde right now.
    I think there's a lot to be curious about here. Why are they in Nova Roma? Why isn't Magma on Krakoa? Are only Boom and Armor there, or are there other new mutants in South America, as well?

The haircut isn't bad but I'm always a #BringBackCurlyHairInComics supporter. Amara, Kate and the Pretender Wanda Maximoff have suffered with straightened hair far too long

Ugh not Magma even if that Reis cover is a beaut.

Wish we were getting Rod Reis Magma.

Dropped this title. Ill read the review thread when it comes out.

Not feeling Brisson or Flaviano.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I think there's a lot to be curious about here. Why are they in Nova Roma? Why isn't Magma on Krakoa? Are only Boom and Armor there, or are there other new mutants in South America, as well?
    ...and I've always liked Magma and her powerset and it's been a very long while she's been present and active on-page so...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

They are in Nova Roma, and Magma is not in Krakoa, because her father requested her to come home. Other than that, all you described is the most basic of setup, there are protagonists, they are somewhere, and someone has a quest for them. No other question are actually raised. It could be a rabbit raiding his garden for all the preview gives.

Extraordinary Member

...and I've always liked Magma and her powerset and it's been a very long while she's been present and active on-page so...
    That I do get, and does answer my question.

There's probably Krakoan technology for this.
    OMG I hollered! HAHAHA!

This looks intriguing though.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!