Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Colossus was 18 when he joined the team, 20 when he was dating Kitty. Major creep.
    No he wasn't I just posted a page that said he was 18 in Uncanny 157(1982). His age wasn't specified before then, but it's reasonable to assume he was about 16 when he joined in Giant Sized. He was still 19 when he and Kitty broke up after Secret Wars in Uncanny 183(1984), you know, the issue where Logan let Juggernaut beat him up for breaking up with Kitty. They were like a HS freshman and senior dating. A bit strange, but not crazy, and they never had sex back in the day, they were just being bashful kids. I don't know why people harp on this, and throw out false information to try and push their point. Neither Kitty or Piotr are even in this book??
    Last edited by yogaflame; 02-24-2020 at 05:37 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    No he wasn't I just posted a page that said he was 18 in Uncanny 157(1982). His age wasn't specified before then, but it's reasonable to assume he was about 16 when he joined in Giant Sized. He was still 19 when he and Kitty broke up after Secret Wars in Uncanny 183(1984), you know, the issue where Logan let Juggernaut beat him up for breaking up with Kitty. They were like a HS freshman and senior dating. A bit strange, but not crazy, and they never had sex back in the day, they were just being bashful kids. I don't know why people harp on this, and throw out false information to try and push their point. Neither Kitty or Piotr are even in this book??
    Oh this is rich!

You're defending Colossus from posters who are treating him the same way you treat Emma?

When the Colossus and Kitty story started it was never meant to be seen as predatory. That's just the way it was back then. It was a bad story written by writers who didn't even have a good understanding of rape/consent. To try and taint Colossus' character over a storyline done by bad writers in a different time is unfair.

But based on how you treat Emma, then posters are right to call Colossus a creepy predator. To defend the behavior of a predator that creeps on teenage girls, we'll, that's on you I guess.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Oh this is rich!

You're defending Colossus from posters who are treating him the same way you treat Emma?

When the Colossus and Kitty story started it was never meant to be seen as predatory. That's just the way it was back then. It was a bad story written by writers who didn't even have a good understanding of rape/consent. To try and taint Colossus' character over a storyline done by bad writers in a different time is unfair.

But based on how you treat Emma, then posters are right to call Colossus a creepy predator. To defend the behavior of a predator that creeps on teenage girls, we'll, that's on you I guess.
    Alright, there's no need to attack other users personally over fictional characters.

Also it was a hit or miss storyline but not bad. Kitty pursued Piotr, Piotr said no, the other X-frauds told Piotr it was no problem so Piotr and Kitty started dating. Then Marvel used Secret Wars 1 to nixx it.
    "Cable was right!"