Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Late to this, but I'm not getting too much, since I don't really care about Empyre.

Definitely:
    EMPYRE: X-MEN #1 & #2 (OF 4) - At least the first issue for Hickman. The weird creative team thing where seemingly anyone writing an X-book is joining in on this has me wary. Also, I don't care about Empyre and X-Men already has a tie-in with Vulcan, who feels like he SHOULD be involved, as opposed to probably a random sidequest with Magik, Penance and Angel.
    X–MEN #11
    GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: FANTOMEX #1
    HELLIONS #3 - I'm giving it an arc for Kwannon and Sinister.
    NEW MUTANTS #11 - There is a severe lack of Boom-Boom on this cover. Unacceptable.
    VENOM #26
    THOR #6

INFINITY GAUNTLET OMNIBUS HC - Finally, Infinity gauntlet omnibus reprint! I regret missing out on it the first time.
    SAVAGE AVENGERS VOL. 2: TO DINE WITH DOOM TPB - I'm still surprised by how much I've enjoyed this series.

Maybe:
    CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #2 - Maybe. If the first issue is good because I know nothing about these characters, obviously.
    X-FACTOR #2 - Maybe. I don't care for most of the new designs.
    CABLE #3 - If the first two issues are good.

VENOMNIBUS VOL. 3 HC KIETH COVER - Third Venomnibus looks mixed (like the other two). Like, Way's run was bad but it has the Carnage-related stuff. And it's nice that it has the story with Angelo and the first appearance with Mac. I still also need to get the second one so we'll see I guess.
    WAR OF THE REALMS OMNIBUS HC DAUTERMAN COVER - Don't know how much I care about the various tie-ins, but when Aaron's Thor run gets omnibi it'll be nice to have this too for the proper way to read War of the Realms (hopefully). Even though you only really need Thor and War of the Realms. I usually go for DM variants but in this case it feels weird to not have Dauterman's cover.
    THANOS: THE INFINITY SAGA OMNIBUS HC STARLIN COVER - Am genuinely interested regarding Starlin's Cosmic follow-ups. Not sure if I'm THIS interested though.
    THE ETERNALS: THE COMPLETE SAGA OMNIBUS HC VARIANT KIRBY COVER (DM ONLY) - I am intrigued. I tried to read the first series a few months back and couldn't get through it and went back to reading my Fourth World Omnibus, but I'm curious what other writers do with it.
    X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR: 4X TPB - Unless it goes bad.
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS EPIC COLLECTION – THE COMING OF CONAN TPB - I might forego getting the omnibi and get these instead. Though the way Epic Collections are made... maybe not.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Random thoughts:

Omg... I know Ahmed really likes that Ms. Marvel suit but it's getting its own one-shot too? From what I've seen, most people DISliked the outfit.

That Taskmaster cover... when your suit is so tight your VEINS are visible through them.

Who's the discount Spider-Man on the Outlawed cover?

Man, I can't wait for the new Marvels stuff to be done. Because I haven't ever read any of it so I'm just gonna wait for all of it to be out in a similar format.

Oh no, iWolverine is two issues now?

I love how the variants aren't using the new Spider-Woman outfit. As someone who dislikes it, this amuses me.

Legit am curious about Gwen Stacy but... eeehhhhh. Random mini...

I remember when I was looking forward to Scream, but now... ugh.

Wait... is The Immortal Hulk ending? It needs to be a relaunch, right? I don't think we even ever got resolution on that end of the universe story... unless that's what these solicitations are referring to?

Finally, Bucky has short hair again! Giving him long hair again for the sake of MCU synergy was always bleh, but then again his look isn't too distinct overall.

Can this Black Panther arc end already so I can get it in trade? I know there's one OHC but what about the second? Come on, Coates/Marvel!

I approve of that DD annual cover

I thought the guy on that Star Wars Epic Collection was wielding a spatula for a second and was actually interested in the comic more when I did.

Seeing Andy Kubert's Marvel work annoys me. Not because it's particularly bad, but because my way of differentiating him and Adam Kubert is that AdaM works at Marvel and Andy works at DC now... it throws it off, dammit!
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Tony Daniel’s doing some variant covers. I wonder if that means he might be doing something for Marvel.
    That would be awesome. I don't know if the variants he's been doing lately are sowing the seeds for him doing interiors but I would LOVE to see Daniels on a Marvel book.