Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default 1 on 1 fights you want to see...lay it out.

Spider-Man vs Daken.

Spidey learns Daken is going to kill someone and gets there just before Daken shows up. The fight is pretty equal with Spidey's quips and Daken having a snide attitude...til Daken makes the wrong comment and Spidey goes cold. No quips, no emotion, no Spidey...just The Spider. His physical abilities, spider sense, Shang-Chi's training, and drive...

Every time Daken strikes....Spidey parries and counter strikes. Daken can't lay a hand on him....but each time he attacks he gets a devastating retaliation. After a dozen to dozen and a half moves and multiple broken bones....Spidey says "your father respected me for a reason."

Daken realizes 3 things:

1. This is a fight to the death.
    2. Spider-Man will never kill him.
    3. There is no way he (Daken) will win this fight.

And Daken runs.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 03-01-2020 at 04:36 AM.

This is something I have never seen. I would like to see some of Marvel's super-strong ladies fight it out: Captain Marvel (Carol), Valkyrie, She-Hulk (Jen) and Thundra.

Valkyrie has thousands of years of fighting experience, Thundra hundreds of years, while Jen and Carol are well-trained fighters. All have super strength.

Valkyrie has her mystic sword, Thundra her durable chain, Carol her energy blasts. Does Jen have a huge Asgardian sword?

Carol's speed and flight will be sidelined as she would want to stay present and test her strength and durability against the others.

Astonishing Member

Carol Danvers vs Vulcan. Vulcan reverts to being a dystopia warlord and carol has to go into space to stop him from conquering more worlds.

Danvers is experienced, highly trained and has top level powers. Vulcan has a superpower lottery, except he's got far less experience, almost no training, no education and a stunted mind from his childhood.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Ka-Zar vs Nuke

Essentially a man of nature vs a man of science/military.
    Nuke is sent by some villain to take some special plant from the Savage Land, and then burn it down. Naturally, Ka-Zar has to stop him and save his people. Knives vs Guns, would be great to see a one on one fight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    This is something I have never seen. I would like to see some of Marvel's super-strong ladies fight it out: Captain Marvel (Carol), Valkyrie, She-Hulk (Jen) and Thundra.

Valkyrie has thousands of years of fighting experience, Thundra hundreds of years, while Jen and Carol are well-trained fighters. All have super strength.

Valkyrie has her mystic sword, Thundra her durable chain, Carol her energy blasts. Does Jen have a huge Asgardian sword?

Carol's speed and flight will be sidelined as she would want to stay present and test her strength and durability against the others.
    Carol has 2shotted Valkyrie before and current She-Hulk is physically more powerful than Carol. I don’t think Thundra brings must either. A better fight would be Carol, Valkyrie and Thundra vs Savage She-Hulk based off her current power levels.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Carol has 2shotted Valkyrie before and current She-Hulk is physically more powerful than Carol. I don’t think Thundra brings must either. A better fight would be Carol, Valkyrie and Thundra vs Savage She-Hulk based off her current power levels.
    if it's current Jane Valkyrie, I doubt anyone stands a chance.

especially if it's written by Aaron.

but if we are talking about a real Valkyrie (Doom Maiden form) then I don't think Carol would win that one.

regular one gets beaten, yeah.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I want to see a totally blood-lusted death match between editorial and the creative staff. Weapon of choice: chainsaws. Let's see what gets left on the cutting room floor this time.

And the winner of that match gets to take on the fans of misused/underused characters, albeit without weapons. The fans can use whatever they can lift, drive, fly, deploy, load, and/or otherwise get their hands on, but ballpeen hammers and dull chisel knifes will be offered to all fans as a complimentary service for their years of frustration. Off you go! Have a rollicking good time, boys and girls.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    if it's current Jane Valkyrie, I doubt anyone stands a chance.

especially if it's written by Aaron.

but if we are talking about a real Valkyrie (Doom Maiden form) then I don't think Carol would win that one.

regular one gets beaten, yeah.
    What has Jane Valkyrie done?

Is Doom Maiden like a transformation something similar to Binary? How would Binary compare? Is it a often brought up form?

I honestly wanted to see Jane Thor and Carol interact especially after the idea of Kamala thinking that’s who was under the mask. Not necessarily fight but interact.

What has Jane Valkyrie done?

Is Doom Maiden like a transformation something similar to Binary? How would Binary compare? Is it a often brought up form?

I honestly wanted to see Jane Thor and Carol interact especially after the idea of Kamala thinking that’s who was under the mask. Not necessarily fight but interact.
    Aaron said she would give Thor a run for his money and her weapon can be whatever she wishes.

you could call it like that. she defeated Storm, Carol, She-Hulk, Electra, Spider-Woman, Thundra, Black Cat, Misty Knight and Hippolyta all by herself.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Namor is in the grocery store, he’s picked up a half dozen eggs, orange juice and is heading for a magazine when, walking past the pet food, he notices a familiar silhouette. T’Challa, he says through gritted teeth. Unable to control his urges, he charges at his old foe, Imperious Rex!

Many items go flying as the two crash through the aisles. The two men climb to their feet, their eyes lock and BP tells the customers they should leave, immediately. Now, focused solely on Namor he says.....Let’s settle this.

Namor says, you should have brought Blackbolt, and charges again, this time with a rolled up magazine in each fist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Aaron said she would give Thor a run for his money and her weapon can be whatever she wishes.

you could call it like that. she defeated Storm, Carol, She-Hulk, Electra, Spider-Woman, Thundra, Black Cat, Misty Knight and Hippolyta all by herself.
    What comic did that take place in lol?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Doom VS The Maker

‘Nuff said

Fearless Defenders iirc.

but she doesn't have that anymore so...

Fantastic Member

Fearless Defenders #6

She also succumbed to a warrior's madness in the original Defenders series in issue #64 and single handedly took out a large group of heroes and villains, not really any of note, but still meant to be impressive for the time.
    Last edited by Astral Disaster; 03-01-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Not really a fight, but I always wanted to see what would happen if the Unstoppable Juggernaut walked into the immovable Blob.