Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,422

    Default

    Woah. Sevens™ took off her ear.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  3. #3
    Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Sevens is one of the new model Reavers that appeared at the beginning of X-Force, pretty sure that the removable ear/garrote wire was mentioned as one of their enhancements.

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    She was flayed MONTHS ago?

  5. #5
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    Sevens is one of the new model Reavers that appeared at the beginning of X-Force, pretty sure that the removable ear/garrote wire was mentioned as one of their enhancements.
    Yeah along with additional bones in their arms for spears and what not.

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    She was flayed MONTHS ago?
    Ahhh, looks like her arm has healed.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  6. #6
    Incredible Member houndsofluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    812

    Default

    okay so sis really did just tear off her ear like nobody's business I didn't hallucinate that

    Domino's star has been really shining so far this run, I feel like she's doing something badass every issue and im so here for it

    now could someone PLEASE let sage out of the basement the blue light cannot be doing her good

  7. #7
    Cosmic Sandwich Metal Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Whoa, Xeno just became a lot more dangerous. All they need some DNA or tissue from a given mutant and they can basically slap it onto their new Reaver model and wreak havoc. What's worse is that they could create a model that looks like the original person and have them go on a rampage in public or something. They need to be stopped ASAP.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,500

    Default

    Dang I really thought this was Domino's new look
    GrindrStone(D)

  9. #9
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Whoa, Xeno just became a lot more dangerous. All they need some DNA or tissue from a given mutant and they can basically slap it onto their new Reaver model and wreak havoc. What's worse is that they could create a model that looks like the original person and have them go on a rampage in public or something. They need to be stopped ASAP.
    Could explain why Verendi was going to take Kate's DNA in Marauders. These people are sick!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    She was flayed MONTHS ago?
    Don't worry. In about another month or two JDW will insist the entire Krakoa saga took place over a weekend.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,929

    Default

    Domino isn't one of my favorites, but I'm curious about this doppelganger of hers. Colossus still needs more love from this book, so hopefully this issue has much more of him, and actually out there in the field. With Sage too.

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,896

    Default

    I thought negative domino was onimod ?

  13. #13
    Fantastic Member GeneTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Philly.
    Posts
    415

    Default

    When did we find out her name was "Sevens?" Did I miss something?

  14. #14
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Don't worry. In about another month or two JDW will insist the entire Krakoa saga took place over a weekend.
    extended weekend maybe haha

    I wonder if Domino will get her original body back or if Wolverine solo was just a dream

  15. #15
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    When did we find out her name was "Sevens?" Did I miss something?
    Our esteemed sibling Devaishwarya came up with the name and it has stuck. Onimod is good too!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •