Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Domino isn't one of my favorites, but I'm curious about this doppelganger of hers. Colossus still needs more love from this book, so hopefully this issue has much more of him, and actually out there in the field. With Sage too.
    Colossus will have more love...

ERP4mVPXYBIyJFz.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    There's also the little fact that there were stasis tubes holding Sarafina and mutants in the Orchis base on earth.Anyone who can capture Sarafina ,gets my nod as a threat not to be messed with.God knows what Orchis is cooking, by the time Nimrod comes online he could have contingencies for over 50 mutants.
    Oh wow, I'd completely forgotten about that. They were able to capture Serafina and those mutants, but instead of killing them it looked like they were being studied.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011
    I think Jean's body got crushed, but they have her DNA. This gonna get back to bite the x-men
    Look what they did with Domino with only small parts of her body
    Yeah, Reavers equipped with mutant flesh so they can bypass gates but have all those other Reaver enhancements sounds spooky as hell.

Extraordinary Member

Well, this book just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    And I like it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Just wait for the drama in the Vault as well first of all Darwin is my biggest worry u put a guy who reactively evolves into a tech environment to speed evolution for 537 years.Well you better be ready for some trouble.Putting a person in jail for 40 years to make him a 'better' man may do that or it may flip the switch.How do we know Darwin won't evolve into something other than mutant or child? How do we know that Synch won't come out with 3000 superpowers or 9000 if every child has level 2 Chimera like abilities? Even X23 trapped in a world where time moves faster may feel like she's Exodus serving a higher cause after realising that the Vault has actually made her better than she ever was.Scott reminds me of Oppenheimer in the 1940s. He better be ready to reap what he is sowing! All may go well ,but if even one of the scenarios I'm anticipating happens hehehe 'I told you so' wouldn't scratch the surface

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Just wait for the drama in the Vault as well first of all Darwin is my biggest worry u put a guy who reactively evolves into a tech environment to speed evolution for 537 years.Well you better be ready for some trouble.Putting a person in jail for 40 years to make him a 'better' man may do that or it may flip the switch.How do we know Darwin won't evolve into something other than mutant or child? How do we know that Synch won't come out with 3000 superpowers or 9000 if every child has level 2 Chimera like abilities? Even X23 trapped in a world where time moves faster may feel like she's Exodus serving a higher cause after realising that the Vault has actually made her better than she ever was.Scott reminds me of Oppenheimer in the 1940s. He better be ready to reap what he is sowing! All may go well ,but if even one of the scenarios I'm anticipating happens hehehe 'I told you so' wouldn't scratch the surface
    I feel like Laura will die in the Vault so they can resurrect her and start over with her (she's too famous to be completely changed by the Vault). The other two... Yeah, it's going to be messed up. Especially Darwin who in the past has gone the villainous way when evolved in a particular way.