Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

If she has the luck, isn't Dom likely to miss?

Good preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Don't worry. In about another month or two JDW will insist the entire Krakoa saga took place over a weekend.
    This hurt with realness.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Could explain why Verendi was going to take Kate's DNA in Marauders. These people are sick!
    Yup, this is starting to come together. These clowns are trading information, tech, etc... in their efforts to undermine Krakoa. This might be how we get Chimeras in this current timeline. Only difference is that these would be reavers with mashed up power sets. Still, this is wild. This little revelation has some profound ramifications going forward. The X-Men will have to make sure they destroy any bodies they leave behind in order to prevent this type of exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    When did we find out her name was "Sevens?" Did I miss something?
    A member coined the name last issue and it stuck.

BANNED

Hopefully we get some Domilossus power couple action.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Yup, this is starting to come together. These clowns are trading information, tech, etc... in their efforts to undermine Krakoa. This might be how we get Chimeras in this current timeline. Only difference is that these would be reavers with mashed up power sets. Still, this is wild. This little revelation has some profound ramifications going forward. The X-Men will have to make sure they destroy any bodies they leave behind in order to prevent this type of exploitation.
    there was some bodies on Orchis

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    there was some bodies on Orchis
    Oof, you're right. Kurt and James' bodies were turned to nothing by their proximity to the sun, but Cyclops, Jean, Mystique, Husk, Monet, and Angel left corpses behind. Holy moly this bad. Man, Hickman and company have so many dolls they can play with it's ridiculous.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Looking good.
    I like Domino and hope Colossus gets some need panel time (it is easy to forget he is on this book).

Oof, you're right. Kurt and James' bodies were turned to nothing by their proximity to the sun, but Cyclops, Jean, Mystique, Husk, Monet, and Angel left corpses behind. Holy moly this bad. Man, Hickman and company have so many dolls they can play with it's ridiculous.
    And then we have X-Factor where they're investigating the whereabouts/deaths of mutants. I have a feeling Xeno and them have a large supply of DNA now. $@%&!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Looking good.
    I like Domino and hope Colossus gets some need panel time (it is easy to forget he is on this book).
    I'm loving the attention Domino is getting and I like that this issue will feature Piotr as well. Hopefully he can assist her with releasing some tension.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Looking good.
    LOL Percy made sure that Colossus will be a major part of this with May solicitations.

Domino is really stealing the show in this book. After what happened to her in the first few issues, she's been on a real tear. And I'm loving every second of it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Thanks Hush. Nice preview! Looking forward to next Wednesday.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 02-21-2020 at 05:04 AM.

Astonishing Member

There's also the little fact that there were stasis tubes holding Sarafina and mutants in the Orchis base on earth.Anyone who can capture Sarafina ,gets my nod as a threat not to be messed with.God knows what Orchis is cooking, by the time Nimrod comes online he could have contingencies for over 50 mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    There's also the little fact that there were stasis tubes holding Sarafina and mutants in the Orchis base on earth.Anyone who can capture Sarafina ,gets my nod as a threat not to be messed with.God knows what Orchis is cooking, by the time Nimrod comes online he could have contingencies for over 50 mutants.
    Good point!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    If she has the luck, isn't Dom likely to miss?

Good preview.
    I'm hoping it's treated more like a probability tug of war. It'd be pretty cool to see Dom and Sevens fighting physically while also trying to wrest the luck from the other.

I think Jean's body got crushed, but they have her DNA. This gonna get back to bite the x-men
    Look what they did with Domino with only small parts of her body