Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I just recently did this with the Wonder Twins maxi-series. I have all 12 issues of the series bagged, and have the trade in case I want to reread it.

Sometimes. I know some people who do both all the time right after the issues come out. I'll do it many years down the line, especially if I want to read it again and the singles are hard to get to.

I buy a digital copy the day of release, get my floppies monthly, and I’ll still buy a trade collection or hardcover for the bookshelf if it’s something I really enjoy. Like the Rebirth Superman runs, I have digital & floppy single issues, and I picked up the Deluxe HC’s.

I’ve even bought digital collections of books I’ve already bought as digital single issues when they pop up on sale.

BANNED

I bought JSA floopies then JSA trades and then JSA omnibuses.... xD

When Morrison was on Action Comics I did. Otherwise, eh, usually not?
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Yes, for Red Hood and the Outlaws (Rebirth).
    I buy the single issues (standard cover) at my local comic shop (I have a subscription).
    I pre-order the variants online (normally. Last year I really didn't like a variant. So I didn't buy it.)
    I also pre-order the trades online.
    And sometimes when I can't go to my local comic shop on Wednesday - or when the delivery is delayed - I additionally buy a digital copy.
    I'd probably buy a RHatO (Rebirth) omnibus too.