Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As a Zatanna fan, it’s a sad fact. WW has many comics to shine, Zatanna hasn’t. It wouldn’t bother me, if Zee had her a monthy title of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlus View Post
    As a Zatanna fan, it’s a sad fact. WW has many comics to shine, Zatanna hasn’t. It wouldn’t bother me, if Zee had her a monthy title of her own.
    Zatanna is the most important character in this book alongside Diana.

Mighty Member

I would buy that. She had a mini series just recently but it wasn't written very well. Wonder Woman is going to eclipse Zatanna too some extent, because she's a household name that will bring in the readers when they see the cover, but I would like to see Z with her own comic to, and Black Canary, and Huntress, and Vixen, and Power Girl

Mighty Member

Interesting intro, kind of like the zombie apocalypse goes eco, and it was nice to see Animal Man show up, he was quite popular at one point and time.

Two critiques though

1. ) I have to admit as someone who rails against people's favourite heroes being replaced, I'm not overtly bothered with a new Doctor Fate taking the helm, seems like a good fit, but I can definitely sympathize for those who are upset with the change.
    2. ) Zatanna does seem to be taking a back seat to Wonder Woman, I guess my complaint is that she seems to have lost her razzle dazzle magical personality I've associated with her in the past, for a more emotional straight laced character. Her dynamics with Constantine are interesting though, despite signals made towards his sexuality in the latest Hellblazer story line, I can see a potential romance brewing between the two of them. Hey John may just not have gender preference.

Anyways this book is great for exploring the magical side of the DC universe, as someone who knows the DC universe fairly well, I had to brush up on my Parliments, my hat goes off to the writer, one of the best titles out there, looking forward to seeing who showed up at the end. Circe??? or someone else, perhaps dark elemental who is a parliment of decay?