Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Astonishing Member Seren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Not in PA anymore.
    Posts
    4,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Is that from Iron Man? Nice artwork! I really disliked the cartoony artwork in her last series -- even though I know that was to appeal to a different crowd.
    I think the artwork is by CAFU who is phenominal (They did the first few issues of Valkyrie under Al Ewing). Glad to see Patsy back in action I may have to pick this up if she winds up having a bigger role.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

  2. #32
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    She was good in today's issue! Funny, calling Tony out on his ish, and helpful in the fight against Unicorn. Think the writer has a decent voice for Patsy and I'll be interested to see how the relationship between these two develop. A really nice start.




    I'm not the biggest IM fan though so I'll probably only get issues where she has a decent sized role.
    I love how she was on-brand with her dress colors.

    (Although where was she keeping her costume? Did she check that in at the door?).

  3. #33
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how she was on-brand with her dress colors.

    (Although where was she keeping her costume? Did she check that in at the door?).
    Doesn't she still have the power to just magically make her costume appear in place of her regular clothes? I don't think she ever lost that power.

  4. #34
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24,082

    Default

    Yeah, she should do. It was certainly used regularly in her last solo book a few years ago.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  5. #35
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Doesn't she still have the power to just magically make her costume appear in place of her regular clothes? I don't think she ever lost that power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, she should do. It was certainly used regularly in her last solo book a few years ago.
    I had honestly completely forgotten about that (and I read that book too). Super convenient for changing .

  6. #36
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    She's on the cover of issue #4, so looks like she may become a permanent member of the cast!

  7. #37
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    She's on the cover of issue #4, so looks like she may become a permanent member of the cast!
    Seems like Iron Man has a new crime-fighting partner .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •