Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
It's not like they're on a sentient location that is a powerful mutant or that there are numerous powerful telepaths on the island. Take Xavier, you take them all.
I guess if you wanna be petulant youll find what youre looking for

He put Rogue in danger in the first place for a gambit, he didn't warn her of the consequences of touching the gate and didn't say anything until well after they learnt the consequences. The only reason this occurred was because he convinced Excalibur to open the gate, which was a millenia old plan of his. This is why Excalibur were angry with him, so much they got into physical confrontations with him.
Welllll he is a Apocalypse. He's gonna do Shady sh!t creating a new magic system aint one of them

Omitting the fact how he's doing it is dissecting a living being who is a conscious humanoid. I hardly expect you to act like it's all good had another nation done that to Xavier if they conquered Krakoa.
Didnt know she was still alive... thats creepy
Xavier isnt some evil Lord that has conquered a county

And how Krakoa went full colonist, they conquered that dimension and put their own puppet king in it.
Do you know what the Scarlet Citadel is or how connected it is to the Marvel universe? What do you think he's going to do once he gets there?
Full colonist? Oh are they controlling the population?
Soooo he hasnt tho?

Don't conflate complaints about Krakoa being cultist with the festivals, that's disingenuous. The villains are the least affected by Krakoa, most of them are acting in character. Though Emma is getting more villainous the longer she stays there, she never used to be ok with calling human "monkeys" but now she is. House of X #3:

Emma:"Well, what do we have here?"

Esme:" It looks to me like the monkeys are are using tools again, Ms.Frost -- playing at civilisation."

Emma:"Young lady, how many times do I have I told you to only use our mutant names in public, so I insist you call me White Queen."

Esme:"Yes, mum."

Xavier's worse then she is, since there's still some goodness in her and her being on the dark side isn't completely out of character. You could replace Xavier with Magneto and not miss a beat.
Yes...they are both on the same page.
Villain magneto? ehhhh kinda definitely grasping at Straws dude
Ehhh I dont think Emma's ever had a prob throwing shade at flatscans.....
preeeeeety sure she called them something similar in first issue of generation X
buut not saying anything when someone makes a general shady comment about a general group of people is on the road to cackling villain? So KraKoa is not only mind controlling the general populace but also one of the worlds strongest telepath? Thats some incredible flexibility

Correct, the puppet king of Apocalypse is a successor to the Otherworld throne.
I meeeean he's more legitimate than the former ruler. Im sure the Otherworlders would be pleased and evil witch is no longer on the throne.