Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    You can't condemn supervillains on krakoa+list the mistreatment of one as a grievance lol Future storylines? that makes little sense as they may not even happen. That's an opinion not shared by most readers, but okay. And what krakoan laws have they implemented that is cause for alarm?
    Sure, I can. I've lost count how many alternate time lines the X-men have tried to stop and right now they're participating in creating one. As you'd expect from ay future where Apocalypse gains political power. I condemn them for their past, which we all know well. They're top level criminal masterminds and terrorists with countless bodycounts, human and mutant alike, to their name.

The Crucible, for one. Have you seen what's going on in X-Force? Why do you trust these super-villains so quickly, when many of them are card carrying psychopaths.

Numerous people in these boards share my concerns.

It's so strange that you like Krakatoa as a concept, it's a great concept, and that's all it takes for you to erase their histories and that they're harmless friends of the X-men. The X-men themselves have show more doubt about Krakatoa than you are.

Oh did you forget to add something? We've yet to see anything manelove about Warlock being in krakoa creepy yes but Doug+Warlock have always been kinds creepy
    You expect nothing to come of this?

and here i thought it was built on the mass of one of their first villains lol
    That fact I bought up isn't a concern for you? It wasn't until Krakatoa that the X-men were participating in sacrificial rituals, what's changed?
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 03-04-2020 at 12:38 AM.