I don't know what happens to Xavier, but he's turned into the same kind of jerk than Magneto and others.

It seems like all X-Men have completely lose their minds with their new situation, and they don't realize they are just playing with fire. Their new Status Quo is giving all criminal mutants ways to cause disasters on a bigger scale: Sebastian Shaw, Sinestro, Red Omega, Apocalypse.... Whatever these guys are planing, they are going to cause something big that will turn people mad against mutants in general. And with their new power, Mutants are gaining much more enemies than before, enemies of tremendous power that are working together to destroy them. Finally, it seems Mystique is really going to help humans to destroy Krakoa and everything on it.

Personally, I really can't wait to see this coming to an end. Mutants never had so much, which means now they had very much to lose. Krakoa will fall, that's for sure, and I can't wait to see how this will affect the X-Men. Cyclops already killed Xavier once in AvsX, and now I have the feeling this could happen again, once the truth about Moira and her conspiration will be revealed. "Mutants always lose, humans always win". What will happen after this? Honestly, I believe X-Men will disbands "permanently", sick of wasting their lives for a lost cause. And with the whole world wanting to exterminate them, Mutants will have to disappear and hide where no one will find them.