Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 1,621 to 1,622 of 1622
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Oh... I do not think that the X-Men can be in every little event that is happening across the MU, after all, they have a nation to protect, support and make flourish. They do intervene with the bigger events that are worldwide scale.
    Exactatiously. And the same applies to all other heroes really. I think a degree of suspension of disbelief must be applied... otherwise every fight would have to be the whole Marvel universe vs bad guy of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Exactatiously. And the same applies to all other heroes really. I think a degree of suspension of disbelief must be applied... otherwise every fight would have to be the whole Marvel universe vs bad guy of the week.
    I agree, you cannot expect every hero team to be in every single, small event. Gods can't be everywhere (as proven already, multiple times by the MU), why should hero teams be able to be everywhere at once. There must be trust between each team that they can handle their own shits and only if the threat goes worldwide then they can call on reinforcement. It always has worked like that.