Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1622
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    LMAO it's the obsession with Mama for me. Krakoa been doing a lot of shady **** but we only calling out Mama
    Really. For all the myriad of potential threats and problems- the Dominions, Ameth, the millions of new mutants in Arakko, Nimrod, Orchis, Beast's actions in X-force, Mystique possibly selling out Krakoa, Raspuntin and Cardinal showing up eventually (because they will, come on), the Cancelverse guys controlling Vulcan, Sinister making Chimeras (and him betraying Krakoa in another life), someone possibly discovering Moira, Russia and possibly other nations exterminating mutants, Emma is the one that will cause Krakoa's downfall, sure.

L

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    LMAO it's the obsession with Mama for me. Krakoa been doing a lot of shady **** but we only calling out Mama
    Riiiight. I'm not even an Emma fan but this is getting ridiculous. The mutant hate groups are coming for Krakoa regardless and if anyone on the QC is going to be the downfall of Krakoa its Sinister and his backstabbing ass.

Astonishing Member

I don't think that's how it's going to fall, but who knows. Emma being caught doing that would cause huge political problems for Krakao being legitimate on the world stage and give more ammunition to anti-mutant groups like ORCHIS that mutants can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X
    Riiiight. I'm not even an Emma fan but this is getting ridiculous. The mutant hate groups are coming for Krakoa regardless and if anyone on the QC is going to be the downfall of Krakoa its Sinister and his backstabbing ass.
    Which is why the X-men shouldn't be helping them, Emma would be their new best friend with that revelation. Forget all their fake propaganda Emma gave them direct evidence about how mutants are dangerous on a world scale, and if Emma's caught so is Xavier himself, who immediately praised her for doing this in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Russia is already exterminating mutants without needing to know what Emma did.

Humans don't need mutants to do anything to be killed.
    lol right
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I don't think that's how it's going to fall, but who knows. Emma being caught doing that would cause huge political problems for Krakao being legitimate on the world stage and give more ammunition to anti-mutant groups like ORCHIS that mutants can't be trusted..
    Dude I dont think HATE groups need any more ammunition.

Which is why the X-men shouldn't be helping them, Emma would be their new best friend with that revelation. Forget all their fake propaganda Emma gave them direct evidence about how mutants are dangerous on a world scale, and if Emma's caught so is Xavier himself, who immediately praised her for doing this in the room.
    Well I doubt it since shes a mutant. If Emmas mind manipulation is evidence of mutants being dangerous. What does the fact that Humans have Sentinels and groups like ORCHIS tell the mutants???
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    lol right
    No, they don't but there's more to hate groups than surface level assumptions, they can always be more dangerous for various reasons.

Dude I dont think HATE groups need any more ammunition.
    Of course they do, a big obstacle with hate groups is that their propaganda isn't affective against rational people, but when they get their hands on evidence proving their claims to be true rational people will be more inclined to believe what they're saying and Krkao is filled with dangerous mutants who make their own propaganda for people to fear mutants.

Well I doubt it since shes a mutant. If Emmas mind manipulation is evidence of mutants being dangerous. What does the fact that Humans have Sentinels and groups like ORCHIS tell the mutants???
    A mutant who is a huge birthday present to giving their cause legitimacy. What's this "if", as if it's ambiguous about what Emma did. Every world leader would become incredible paranoid about mutant telepathy after hearing about that. Humans being racist against mutants isn't a revelation, but ORCHIS numbers will grow if more rational people are swayed to their side and Emma gave them a reason to do that with people who aren't bigots. Emma's action would be seen as Krakoa actively subverting global human governmental systems by abusing her powers, that's an international incident which could start wars and not cold ones. It also endangers Krkaao's deal with human governments, the second human governments think Krkaoa is too much trouble they'll cut ties. Xavier is worse then Emma, it means Emma wasn't going rogue it means it was sanctioned by the highest level by the Krakao government, and might render the United Nations moot since it was tampered with.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    There are literally fifty different things Krakoa has done and is doing that'll lead to the downfall of Krakoa. Singling out Emma's thing doesn't really need a thread.
    And a million and one done by each real world superpower. They'll all fall eventually, but probably not tomorrow.

Even if there was irrefutable proof somehow that Emma tampered with the vote using her powers (which there isn't), half the people would believe it, and the other half would think it was fake news concocted by anti-mutant bigots.

I guess there's an interesting point in there though about politicians using dirty tricks to win and getting away with it. All too often the fact that someone cheated seems to be overwhelmed by the fait accomplis.

No, they don't but there's more to hate groups than surface level assumptions, they can always be more dangerous for various reasons.

Of course they do, a big obstacle with hate groups is that their propaganda isn't affective against rational people, but when they get their hands on evidence proving their claims to be true rational people will be more inclined to believe what they're saying and Krkao is filled with dangerous mutants who make their own propaganda for people to fear mutants.
    So we’re gonna act like a literal cabal of hate groups didn’t get together, invade the island, and MURDER it’s leader during the first month of DOX. There’s literally no worse than you can get than that, soooo I really don’t think mutants should be bending over backwards to appease them. This argument only works if the hate groups haven’t done anything yet or have only committed minor crimes, but they’ve already invaded a sovereign nation, murdered a major political figure, and maimed and tortured mutants.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    And a million and one done by each real world superpower. They'll all fall eventually, but probably not tomorrow.

Even if there was irrefutable proof somehow that Emma tampered with the vote using her powers (which there isn't), half the people would believe it, and the other half would think it was fake news concocted by anti-mutant bigots.

I guess there's an interesting point in there though about politicians using dirty tricks to win and getting away with it. All too often the fact that someone cheated seems to be overwhelmed by the fait accomplis.
    Yeah, OMG, is horrible that Emma used mind-control to keep a racist to not get in their way. Maybe they should do what America does when someone gets in their way- bribe, extortion, fake news and murder. If that doesn't work, bomb them!

You don't understand, humans are completely justified in their genocides because mutants have been mean.

You don't understand, humans are completely justified in their genocides because mutants have been mean.
    It hurt my feewings when I wasn't allowed on their magical island.

And all citizens of Krakoa deserve to suffer because their leaders did shady things that they don't know about

Those uppity mutants just won't learn their place and let themselves be killed!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How do people keep getting away with this?
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Propaganda for hate groups doesn't need to convince "rational people" because those people are already fully functional and know that what they're doing is wrong.

You just need to convince the people with money that they can profit from prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    And all citizens of Krakoa deserve to suffer because their leaders did shady things that they don't know about
    I'm going to tell little Explodey Boy that his resurrection after being savagely killed by Sentinels is evil because Sinister was a necessary part of the process.