Default Thanos vs Washu (Tenchi Universe)

Fight one: Ten years of prep, both of them. Thanos doesn't get the infinity gauntlet or heart of the universe.

Fight two: Thanos is transported to the Tenchi universe universe with ship and everything he can carry on it. He can't have the infinity gauntlet or heart of the universe. He and Washu have fifty years of prep.

Fight three: Thanos is transported to the Tenchi universe with his ship, given a copy of washu's Tech and has one hundred years to study it, afterword they both have hundred years of prep to deal with each other
    Last edited by Kirika; 02-20-2020 at 09:50 PM.

I don't think either of them need that amount of prep time. They'd be ready to go after very short order.

For the extended prep time, I'm actually inclined to think Thanos is disadvantaged here, as he'd get bored. He wouldn't need a hundred years to study Washu's tech, either, I should think.

Pretty sure Washu, as an entity that's perhaps around Living Tribunal level power (I think) would win this. Prepping to that level is an outlier even for Thanos, even though he's gotten there once or twice.

Astonishing Member

Washu. She's on another level of crazy with prep.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Washu with prep versus Thanos with prep is like two Thanoses fighting each other but one happens to have the Infinity Gauntlet. She's a different order of being from the outset and, if she's taking the threat seriously, there's no real reason why she should lose.