Default Buffy Summers (Buffyverse) Vs Proxima Midnight (MCU)

Buffy has the Slayer Scythe, Proxima has her sword.

Live action feats only.

How goes it?

Astonishing Member

I'll give Proxima a slight edge, since her weapon has a blaster in it. Buffy being thrown long distances is going to give her problems.

I'm not a Buffy expert on any level, so maybe I'm ill informed, but from what little I've gleamed of her over the years here, I would say she would be hard pressed to take a win.

Initially I wasnt certain of anything but after rewatching the above video I'm feeling pretty confident that Buffy doesnt have any real answer for the ranged weapon. Plus Proxima can get judo flipped by Wanda through a flaming truck and get up with no damage moments later.

As for skill, it's no small feat to beat up on Widow and Okoye simultaneously. She was totally winning that fight until Wanda got back up.

But again! Not a Buffy expert. Maybe she's got some sort of huge advantage I'm unaware of?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I'll give Proxima a slight edge, since her weapon has a blaster in it. Buffy being thrown long distances is going to give her problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Initially I wasnt certain of anything but after rewatching the above video I'm feeling pretty confident that Buffy doesnt have any real answer for the ranged weapon.
    This is why reading the original post is important. That's her three-pronged spear from her first appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Proxima has her sword.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Buffy has the Slayer Scythe, Proxima has her sword.

Live action feats only.

How goes it?
    This is a tough call though a good fight.

Proxima gets knocked the length of a block and into a building and apparently into a fiery truck and gets right up but she gets beaten by Captain America although movie Cap is in that sort of category himself.

Buffy jumps from, I think, a second story window with someone else and intentionally lands on her back on concrete to cushion his fall. It takes her a moment to get up but she does.

Proxima fights Natasha and T'Challa's sister at the same time and seems to be winning. Buffy fights literally dozens if not hundreds of demons in the episode "Anne" and beats them all in one big fight. Also, that was way before she got the scythe which undeniably gave her a powerup, the big problem being we don't have enough to go on to know how much since it happened at the end of the show.

I would call this 5-5. It may be one of the most equal fights I've ever seen here.
    Power with Girl is better.