Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

I'm curious how much of RoTS the intro narrations might show, because I feel like that's probably the only logical place to insert those scenes in when we're so focused on Ahsoka right now. Like how they managed to fit in Grievous for five seconds and those Jedi cameos.

Although I think the trailer had a scene with Windu talking about the conspiracy so maybe there will be brief flashes to what's going on.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The second to last episode is about Order 66.
    I thought this episode was the second to last? I could have sworn they said there were only ten episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I thought this episode was the second to last? I could have sworn they said there were only ten episodes.
    I think it was always 12 episodes of 3, 4 episode, arcs.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it was always 12 episodes of 3, 4 episode, arcs.
    I'll certainly take more

New episode today, again serving as sort of a companion piece to "Revenge of the Sith" with Obi-Wan telling Ashoka what's going on and also Maul pretty much fully aware of what's going to happen.

The opening credit this time seemed like a bit of a nod to Rogue One's, and there's of a nifty nod to Solo as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Yeah, the lack of an intro tells me they're planning, or are open to, editing this all together as a movie.

It's a shame the only presence Dooku had this season was his death getting mentioned.

Man, what if Ahsoka had gotten a chance to talk to Anakin one last time while he was really conflicted about the Jedi? Would it have changed anything? I get why the Council did it but even Ahsoka could tell putting Anakin in charge of spying on Palpatine was a bad idea.

It's kind of funny that Maul's plan was ultimately to derail Revenge of the Sith, or at least Sidius' version of it, by having Obi-Wan and Anakin come to Mandalore. Ahsoka screwed it up.

Ahsoka and Maul's fight was so epic. And Ahsoka beat him without her lightsabers .

It's both sad and heartwarming that Ahsoka turned on Maul out of her belief in Anakin. Heartwarming because of her loyalty, but sad because we know Maul is ultimately right about Anakin .

Anyone catch Xizor from Shadows of the Empire as one of the Holograms Maul was talking to? That was pretty cool. Never expected to see a SotE reference again.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

I was uncertain if it was Xizor. I know his race and the Black Sun were in earlier episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Anyone catch Xizor from Shadows of the Empire as one of the Holograms Maul was talking to? That was pretty cool. Never expected to see a SotE reference again.
    Not to mention Dryden Vos.

Yeah, Xizor's design/clothes were pretty much adopted for all the Black Sun Falleen in Clone Wars. Xizor's legitimate front, his transport business, has been mentioned and there's a salad or something at Disney's park named after him I think, but still no Disney-canon update of the character himself.

It's interesting although Ashoka isn't for sure Anakin=Vader until Rebel's "Shadow of the apprentice", it's obvious she was kind of considering the possibility since she first senses Vader (and vice versa). This might be part of the reason why. This also adds some more context to Maul and Ashoka knowing each other in Rebels as well.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 04-25-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It's interesting although Ashoka isn't for sure Anakin=Vader until Rebel's "Shadow of the apprentice", it's obvious she was kind of considering the possibility since she first senses Vader (and vice versa). This might be part of the reason why. This also adds some more context to Maul and Ashoka knowing each other in Rebels as well.
    It also adds to her guilt over not being there for Anakin when Maul explicitly told her what was going to happen but she didn't believe him. Not to mention she didn't get to talk to him during a pivotal moment.

Might need a refresher but does Ashoka know, or suspect anything about Anakin and Padme? Been a while since I've seen the rest of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Might need a refresher but does Ashoka know, or suspect anything about Anakin and Padme? Been a while since I've seen the rest of the series.
    She knew.

It was first hinted she knew when she understood why Anakin had issues with the Jedi Council when she left and there was a Forces of Destiny short that had her basically figuring it out.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

With Order 66 creeping closer and closer I am excited to see how this plays out. Will the clones let her go because she is not technically a Jedi or will she have to fight her way out? We know Maul is on the loose again by the time of Solo so do the clones let him go or does he escape? These last two episodes should be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    With Order 66 creeping closer and closer I am excited to see how this plays out. Will the clones let her go because she is not technically a Jedi or will she have to fight her way out? We know Maul is on the loose again by the time of Solo so do the clones let him go or does he escape? These last two episodes should be really good.
    The Clones still seem to regard her as a Jedi. As far as their programming is concerned she should fall under Order 66.

I think it was in a Vader comic where a Jedi was able to get the Clones to turn on an Inquisitor by using their Order 66 programming.