Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What characters are believed to be mutants but never confirmed in print?

Asp (Cleopatra Nefertiti)
    She has been speculated as being a mutant for years.

Chat (Sophia Sanduval)
    Her Earth-20051 counterpart is a mutant but she has shown no powers in her few appearances.

Death Reaper
    The daughter of Nekra Sinclair is a possible mutant with Darkforce controling powers that also posseses mystical abilities.

A Moon Knight villain that has been speculated to be a mutant.

Proton (Geldoff)
    His Earth-1610 counterpart has the same abilities an is a confirmed mutant.

Radiance (Ryoko Sabuki)
    Her deceased sister Goldfire had the same abilities and was confirmed a mutant.

Tangerine
    Her Earth-811 counterpart is a confirmed mutant.

Voice (Jason Cragg)
    Has been stated to possibly be a latent mutant whose powers were activated by ionized atoms.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 02-21-2020 at 12:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Incredible Member

I've heard people speculate the original Madame Webb was a mutant.

Wiccan and Speed. I don't think Marvel's editorial considers them mutants, but they were called so back in the day. I think the assumption on Marvel was that the Axis retcon counts for them too or something.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I've heard people speculate the original Madame Webb was a mutant.
    Yeah, that might've been the case, as she wasn't bitten by a mutated or modified spider, or exposed to spider DNA in some other way, to gain her powers of clairvoyance, precognition, and telepathy that connected her to the Web of Life and Destiny that was the ultimate source of all spider-powered individuals.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Wiccan and Speed. I don't think Marvel's editorial considers them mutants, but they were called so back in the day. I think the assumption on Marvel was that the Axis retcon counts for them too or something.
    Were they not offered sanctuary by Magneto in Gillens run and in Children's Crusade by Emma

Cloak and Dagger

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Were they not offered sanctuary by Magneto in Gillens run and in Children's Crusade by Emma

Cloak and Dagger
    Yeah, Cloak and Dagger keep going back and forth on whether or not they're mutants whose powers were awakened by the experimentation they went through, or the experiments themselves were what gave them their powers.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Sara Grey. Attuma stated she was a mutant. If she is , she should be resurrected along with her twin mutant children.

I thought for sure Nia Noble was but now I’m not so sure. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/nobleniainv.htm

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Cloak and Dagger
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, Cloak and Dagger keep going back and forth on whether or not they're mutants whose powers were awakened by the experimentation they went through, or the experiments themselves were what gave them their powers.
    They were tested after the whole Osborn's Dark X-Men thing....Doctor Nemesis said they did not test positive for the x-gene.

I believe it was this issue. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Cloak_and_Dagger_Vol_4_1

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    They were tested after the whole Osborn's Dark X-Men thing....Doctor Nemesis said they did not test positive for the x-gene.

I believe it was this issue. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Cloak_and_Dagger_Vol_4_1
    True but that can be a trick to get them off the island.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

Scalphunter I think? The Dark Riders. I can't remember of Marvel decided whether they are mutants or Inhumans.

What’s the current status on Mimic? He seems to keep going back and forth on whether or not he’s a mutant. He was mentioned to be considered as a backup for members of the Five in House if X but back in Legacy, Omega wasn’t able to properly feed on him which they said was because he wasn’t a mutant.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I swear Falcon was considered a mutant in the 80s. I don't know what happened to that. But it seems to have been ignored. But maybe this was fanon?

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I swear Falcon was considered a mutant in the 80s. I don't know what happened to that. But it seems to have been ignored. But maybe this was fanon?
    No. You are right. He was considered a mutant. ‘90’s I think though. Whether or not that status has changed, I don’t know.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”