Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 216
  1. #1
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,834

    Default with the known Omega Mutants currently, who is the most powerful

    Jamie Braddock
    Robert Drake
    Josh Foley
    Jean Grey
    David Haller
    Eric Lehnsheer
    Kevin MacTaggert
    Absalon Mercator
    Ororo Munroe
    Bennet du Paris
    Quentin Quire
    Franklin Richards
    Gabriel Summers
    Hope Summers

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Obviously it’s Storm

  3. #3
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    It's said that Franklin is but I think Proteus would give him a run for his money.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Franklin Richards and Proteus are the most powerful (Franklin more than Proteus) but their power can be exhausted.

    Jamie Braddock doesn't seem to have similar limits with his powers, so, Monarch in the long term.

  5. #5
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,834

    Default

    is this still the current canon list, has there been any additions in later x books?

  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,099

    Default

    Going with Monarch, since he doesn't need 4 other mutants to resurrect anyone. It's just boop, you're back.

  7. #7
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    is this still the current canon list, has there been any additions in later x books?
    Yup it is, no new entries.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Going with Monarch, since he doesn't need 4 other mutants to resurrect anyone. It's just boop, you're back.
    Truth!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Obviously its Storm
    I'd love to see them push her now that's she's officially Omega. Her top tier feats like summoning the power of millions of stars and planets at once, and overpowering the Trion gods and repairing an entire dimension, definitely point to a level higher than just tossing some lightning bolts around, but as it stands now, even I won't say she's above pure reality warpers like Franklin, Proteus, or Monarch. I think the potential is there, but someone needs to push her.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'd love to see them push her now that's she's officially Omega. Her top tier feats like summoning the power of millions of stars and planets at once, and overpowering the Trion gods and repairing an entire dimension, definitely point to a level higher than just tossing some lightning bolts around, but as it stands now, even I won't say she's above pure reality warpers like Franklin, Proteus, or Monarch. I think the potential is there, but someone needs to push her.
    I think Storm and Magneto, even though they are omegas, have more limited and defined what they can do. And I think it's a good thing.

    In old comics with both characters there were too many things that seemed completely illogical with their powers.

  10. #10
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    It was nice to see Bobby do some flexing in this week's Marauders. I was like ohhhh OK hot stuff!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  11. #11
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    479′S 12643′W
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Franklin Richards. Galactus is/was/will be his herald.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think Storm and Magneto, even though they are omegas, have more limited and defined what they can do. And I think it's a good thing.

    In old comics with both characters there were too many things that seemed completely illogical with their powers.
    No, I disagree. Both of them manipulate fundamental forces of nature. Of course they should be able to do almost anything.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  13. #13
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Franklin Richards when his powers are not fluctuating.

    Brian Morrison is anothe Omega Level mutant https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Brian...on_(Earth-616)

  14. #14
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,834

    Default

    supposedly it was confirmed canon that franklin is the most powerful mutant a couple months ago..just saw this



    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-confirms-...werful-mutant/
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    The problem is how you quantify Franklin's current power when we know it is running out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •