Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

I wonder if there would ever be a super strength omega, but Hulk is probably the one stopping that.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Yes, you obviously have the reality warpers. However, the whole point of them being an Omega is that they are the most powerful at what they can do. So I say they're all the most powerful in different ways! They can all wear crowns.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Yes, you obviously have the reality warpers. However, the whole point of them being an Omega is that they are the most powerful at what they can do. So I say they're all the most powerful in different ways! They can all wear crowns.
    I'm wearing mine!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yes agreed boo and thank you!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Is Wiccan considered to be a mutant, and if he is wouldn't he be a strong candidate for omega status? Being the future Demiurge and destined to rewrite the laws of magic should definitely make him an omega. He can be an omega for either reality manipulation(magic) or magical energy manipulator.
    He's the true god! The Demiurge will put the false god, and pretender Franklin Richards in his place one day but for now we must wait for his glorious ascension as his powers continue to grow and the universes he created remain firmly intact!! While the false gods powers continue to decay and all his universes turn to dust in the stars because he's completely inadequate in every way compared the the Demiurge and soon to be future King Consort of the Kree Skrull Empire!!! It's only natural even Krakoa knows their place in the food chain and doesn't dare to approach the Demiurge in fear of the divine might he'll bring down on their puny nation!!

Sorry I stanned a little hard in this post....

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

And yet a battle of reality warpers will inevitably come back to will and individual constitution.

And while Hickman can suggest that there is no tangible way to distinguish between like Omegas, I think if you pressed him and asked him to write a story where Jean fights Quentin for all of the marbles, we would definitely see that " no measurable way" is hyperbolic at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I wonder if there would ever be a super strength omega, but Hulk is probably the one stopping that.
    Actually this is a great point. It's possible that we have an Omega level mutant who is the best MUTANT at what they do, but outclassed by another super human in that field.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Actually this is a great point. It's possible that we have an Omega level mutant who is the best MUTANT at what they do, but outclassed by another super human in that field.
    I think not. Because Forge is not Omega because Reed Richards and Tony Stark exist and they are better than him.

I mean, if someone is better than you, then your power can be measured.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I doubt Hickman made the list by taking non-mutant characters into account. Considering that there are literally gods in the MU.

If he did, everyone would lose to Spider-Man.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I doubt Hickman made the list by taking non-mutant characters into account. Considering that there are literally gods in the MU.

Non-mutants count, but probably gods and cosmic entities don’t. E.g. no one wears a cape as well as Magneto, so he is Omega.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    He's the true god! The Demiurge will put the false god, and pretender Franklin Richards in his place one day but for now we must wait for his glorious ascension as his powers continue to grow and the universes he created remain firmly intact!! While the false gods powers continue to decay and all his universes turn to dust in the stars because he's completely inadequate in every way compared the the Demiurge and soon to be future King Consort of the Kree Skrull Empire!!! It's only natural even Krakoa knows their place in the food chain and doesn't dare to approach the Demiurge in fear of the divine might he'll bring down on their puny nation!!

Sorry I stanned a little hard in this post....
    pretender is like , billy's family name now

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    pretender is like , billy's family name now
    He's only related to that bitch via soul connection! The Demiurge barely claims the Scarlet Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

Non-mutants count, but probably gods and cosmic entities don’t. E.g. no one wears a cape as well as Magneto, so he is Omega.

* Franklin Richards

1. Kevin MacTaggert (Proteus)
    2. David Haller (Legion)
    3. Jamie Braddock (Monarch)
    4. Absalom Mercator (Mister M)
    5. Bennet du Paris (Exodus)
    6. Jean Grey (Marvel Girl)
    7. Quentin Quire (Kid Omega)
    8. Gabriel Summers (Vulcan)
    9. Eric Lehnsheer (Magneto)
    10. Ororo Munroe (Storm)
    11. Robert Drake (Iceman)
    12. Hope Summers (Hope)
    13. Josh Foley (Elixir)

They are ordered them based on how powerful i think their powers are (i left Franklin aside because i think he would be the strongest but maybe he isnt now) and have only taken into consideration the powers in Hickman list.

I have not considered the mastery and experience of each one with his power, for example Jamie is powerfull but i think he is limited to the surrounded area (not sure about this)

For me Telepathy and Telekinesis are really powerfull but maybe Jean and Quentin should be below other, i dont know all the feats of each one of this characters so feel free to destroy the list if you want

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think not. Because Forge is not Omega because Reed Richards and Tony Stark exist and they are better than him.

I mean, if someone is better than you, then your power can be measured.
    yes. this is exactly how Hickman described it in the data sheet he created. that would mean god, mutant, human, etc. in that particular power classification no other being would be able to surpass the omega as their is no measurable limit to their power.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!