Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    They need to add my boy Billy Kaplan!! The Demiurge is a multidimensional messiah!! Extraplanar Dominis of Reality!! Sentient Life Force of the Universe!!! He's being robbed!!! *whines* The false god can't compare!!!
    He should get Reality Manipulation [Magic] or something like this on that list.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Does husk have shape shifting powers? I thought she is more like Collosus but just more diverse
    Wow you are right ,I never knew Husk could shapeshift to a more extreme level.I guess I've no read the particular editions where she did this.My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Wow you are right ,I never knew Husk could shapeshift to a more extreme level.I guess I've no read the particular editions where she did this.My bad
    Her AoA counterpart could do full shapeshifting and turn into energy and such (616 version can turn into a fire form too).

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Proteus can be disrupted by metals and loose cohesion. Iceman is not 100% invulnerable(AoA Iceman was killed in a furnace). Exodus has physical limitations as well(Dust cut him up from the inside). All of them can be attacked physically in some way. Even Franklin was zapped in DoFP.
    616-Iceman has survived things that would put that furnace to shame, and both he and AoA-Iceman could have extinguished that furnace with a thought. It's far more likely AoA-Iceman faked his death to give AoA-Nightcrawler closure, since Kurt said he wouldn't stop until AoA-Iceman was dead.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I think Strong Guy and (in some adaptations wheres hes a mutant) Juggernaut are the closes to omega strength for mutants.
    I thought Strong Guy had some type of built-in limitation where he risked excruciatingly painful deformity if he absorbed too much kinetic energy. He might be strong for a brief instant, but that would suggest that he could never really be Omega level for strength, because there are several other stronger individuals who don't have that drawback.

If Kid Gladiator is a mutant, he might one day grow up to be stronger than his father. That's really saying something, considering his father, Gladiator, can be written with Silver Age Superman-like strength and feats as an analogue. I would definitely consider Kid Gladiator as a possible Omega for pure strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    616-Iceman has survived things that would put that furnace to shame, and both he and AoA-Iceman could have extinguished that furnace with a thought. It's far more likely AoA-Iceman faked his death to give AoA-Nightcrawler closure, since Kurt said he wouldn't stop until AoA-Iceman was dead.
    While I agree it shouldn't have worked, it was shown on panel to work. Anything else is just wishful thinking. Or in the recent issue of Marauders where Kate had to phase Iceman out of the strike of that sword. Again, he shouldn't have to worry about that kinda hit based on some of his higher showings, but the low showings technically count in the canon too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I thought Strong Guy had some type of built-in limitation where he risked excruciatingly painful deformity if he absorbed too much kinetic energy. He might be strong for a brief instant, but that would suggest that he could never really be Omega level for strength, because there are several other stronger individuals who don't have that drawback.
    Gentle and Sunspot both have been compare to Hulk strength but they both have limiters/drawbacks. If we had writers who like characters of a certain complexion they would be written way differently. But on a positive note Sunspot of recent has been written like a powerhouse. It would be surprised at some point if he was made into Omega mutant.

The majority of this omega mutants dont possess invulnerability powers, or psudo immorality.
    in fact most of them could be killed, even ocean.
    and most have no more residence than an ordinary human, see Jean storm, Magneto or Hope who is the weakest of all here.

Now by Canon Polaris yes or yes should be omega.

Another one that is omega fixed and not yet confirmed that I imagine they will eventually do is Rogue.

her power is not just to absorb powers she has many more things, but within the omega level explanation, she enters.

1) is the one that has handled more simultaneous powers at the same time.
    and she is not limited in how many she could drive. Sometimes it can be painful , but she can handle an indefinite amount of powers at once.
    no other power omits power has been able to do that.

2) can transform energy and powers into physical strength. when I save the planet along with sentry vs a Celestial; she take the power of almost every omega on earth all xmen, and all the other heroes of the earth and transformed all that energy into strength.

And there were hundreds and hundreds of powers and characters.

With this feat, she would be among the 4 greatest feats of omega power in the comics.this simple hehinla left at least among the 3 or 4 most powerful mutants of all for facts. only see that Frichards and the Marquis of Death demonstrated more.

And his greatest feat of power to date has not been this.

3) she absorbed the Hecatomb that had 8 billion entities in it, absorbing 8 billion psyches, souls and vital energy.
    billions already delimiting this shows that in that aspect their power to assimilate psyche souls and vital energy is not defined.

She is at least one of the 5 most powerful mutants in fact, and clearly it is a confirmed omega.

Only Hickman is vague enough not to find out well about the characters.

Husk should be omega, hee level of body change in other substances is unique, and she recently made a breakthrough on this.

For my, Apocalypse it should also be omega;
    I don't think it is because many of its improvements are due to technological manipulations.
    but clearly it is above several omega from that list
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 02-27-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    While I agree it shouldn't have worked, it was shown on panel to work. Anything else is just wishful thinking. Or in the recent issue of Marauders where Kate had to phase Iceman out of the strike of that sword. Again, he shouldn't have to worry about that kinda hit based on some of his higher showings, but the low showings technically count in the canon too.
    Or storm being almost knocked out and surpassed by weaker versions of Nimrod (in second coming), and surpassed by the rays they channeled and having to be saved.
    made her look weak and vulnerable even in her power.
    but this also counts as a canon.

It's not really about being able to survive a battle, it's more about not having upper limits when it comes to that power or not being surpassed by anyone else. Probably Rogue couldn't make it since Hope has got that spot with her wider Power Manipulation classification.

Storm Omega-ing on them haters.

16 (1).jpg
    17 (3).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It's not really about being able to survive a battle, it's more about not having upper limits when it comes to that power or not being surpassed by anyone else. Probably Rogue couldn't make it since Hope has got that spot with her wider Power Manipulation classification.
    is that precisely that is my point.
    Hope is on that list according to the description, not to imitate powers but blow something else.

and Rogue has more than canon merits that surpass Hope.
    and that if or if they classify it as omega according to the hickman rules.

As I said first she took hundreds and hundreds of powers and transformed them into strength.
    in fact already with this if or if it enters ..

and another aspect of his power.

She took 8 billion psyche souls and vital energy
    which does not even have a definite limit of what it can take and assimilate from psyches and souls. with either of these two aspects of its power if or if she is an omega.
    and it is very different from what they have Hope.
    that if we compare Hope eata much more limited.

But in the canon there are two pink Hickman facts or the x office nor will they be able to ignore them forever.
    and eata what she did saving the planet from destruction at the hands of the celestial.
    Or make assimilated 8 billion lives, saving the earth also on that occasion.
    the idea of ​​the hecatomb was to eat all the souls of the earth or blow it up lol

but if by facts if or if Rogue is omega level.

This is what I say at this point. Hickman did not do his job well.
    because assimilation and manipulation of power.
    It is only one aspect of Rogue's powers.
    not only the principal that is the only thing Hope can do.
    and as a manipulator in that one specific point in Canon Rogue surpasses it.

Hope is limited to a certain number of powers, but collapses and she faints and that is canon.
    Rogue is not limited to a specific number of powers.
    Hope can only mimic manipulating mutant powers and Rogue doesn't have this limitation she can assimilate any kind of power from any source, mutant or not mutant whatever.

But as I said that is a secondary feature of her powers.
    She takes powers. physical abilities , vital energy psyches all your being, and that is especially where it does not have a specific limit on what it takes and it assimilates.

As I said in its main feature she took 8 billion entities souls and psyches. There is no one with the characteristics of her ower that has so remotely approached this.

That's why I say Hickman didn't do the homework well.

But Rogue yes or yes have omega merits in canon.
    And she is. It is only a matter of the office x confirm it as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

Now by Canon Polaris yes or yes should be omega.

Husk should be omega, hee level of body change in other substances is unique, and she recently made a breakthrough on this.

Apocalypse it should also be omega;
    But Rogue yes or yes have omega merits in canon.
    Nah Hickman did his job just fine. Your post shows the previous problem with Omegas. You are handing them out to everyone like candy. The system is fine is okay that Rogue and Polaris aren't omega. It is okay that Cable,Nate Grey,Rachel Grey and Psylocke aren't Omega. Heck the list could do with a little more trimming honestly.

Or storm being almost knocked out and surpassed by weaker versions of Nimrod (in second coming), and surpassed by the rays they channeled and having to be saved.
    made her look weak and vulnerable even in her power.
    but this also counts as a canon.
    I think we just found out who made that thread on tumblr
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

So, what has Polaris done that puts her above Magneto in magnetic manipulation?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!