Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 216
  1. #181
    Spectacular Member Omega_DCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Meggan is way above Mystique when it comes to shapeshifting...to the point she can semi-copy powers too.
    I believe Meggan was copying powers of X-Men just through memories Rachel was giving her (Dazzler's solid light beam and Havok's plasma beam, for instance)

  2. #182
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    Mrs. Meggan Puceanu-Braddock should be Omega.

    Can Marvel use the codename "Changeling" for her now that Beast Boy is back to that and we all kind of acknowledge that the guy that impersonated Xavier back in the 60s is Morph.

  3. #183
    Spectacular Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The list of Omegas has been officially changed by Hickman so these are the 14 where they have undefinable upper limits. So no Polaris at this time, just Magneto. Hickman felt this was previously too all over the place so these are the undefinable now.

    I think you're with the Omega-level melt does not necessarily mean that it is more powerful than x or y character.
    as I said .
    Polaris is not confirmed with omega ( yet ) but she could only download several of those on that list.

    The same Rogue in fact they are the one that has more fests of power within the xmen.
    She can defeat full Avengers squads that have a Thor in that squads.


    Lorna is more powerful than her father that is in canon.


    Psylocke beat Magneto without much difficulty.


    Bobby has practically been defeated by every living character un xmen.


    Emplate looks more powerful than many of those on this list the same Selene.


    Also while a Celestial was going to destroy the earth all the Omega of the earth were? Yes they are useless,
    and Rogue must have taken over, taking the powers of several Omega and hundreds of other characters.


    So let's not confuse this pseudo list with everyone you are, there they are automatically more powerful than the rest of the mutants because it is not so.


    In fact also Apocalypse would easily submit several of that list and has done so.



    But the point is not that.


    Hickman is not perfect and this also proves it.


    The point is that Proteus is not as powerful or infallible as you say, much less to compare with other reality manipulators than if they have high achievements.
    or they are not easily defeated.


    Frichards and Mofthedeath> others alter reality and omegas.

  4. #184
    ☁ϟ Rosa Snarks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craymond View Post
    mrs. Meggan puceanu-braddock should be omega.

    Can marvel use the codename "changeling" for her now that beast boy is back to that and we all kind of acknowledge that the guy that impersonated xavier back in the 60s is morph.
    spill the tea
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

    ♡♡♡

  5. #185
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    spill the tea
    I wish I had any to share. Nothing but questions.

  6. #186
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Meggan is way above Mystique when it comes to shapeshifting...to the point she can semi-copy powers too.
    Heck I would put Husk over Mystique but behind Meggan.

  7. #187
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Meggan is way above Mystique when it comes to shapeshifting...to the point she can semi-copy powers too.
    I don't think Mystique is an omega at all, I was just using her as an example as she was the first shapeshifter to pop into my head.
    Last edited by Crimz; 02-25-2020 at 09:40 PM.
    Get the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini OUT NOW!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

  8. #188
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Destiny should be an Omega

  9. #189
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    106

    Default

    don't forget Storm has some immunity to telepathic attacks and even moreso now that she's Omega

  10. #190
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I think you're with the Omega-level melt does not necessarily mean that it is more powerful than x or y character.
    as I said .
    Polaris is not confirmed with omega ( yet ) but she could only download several of those on that list.

    The same Rogue in fact they are the one that has more fests of power within the xmen.
    She can defeat full Avengers squads that have a Thor in that squads.


    Lorna is more powerful than her father that is in canon.


    Psylocke beat Magneto without much difficulty.


    Bobby has practically been defeated by every living character un xmen.


    Emplate looks more powerful than many of those on this list the same Selene.


    Also while a Celestial was going to destroy the earth all the Omega of the earth were? Yes they are useless,
    and Rogue must have taken over, taking the powers of several Omega and hundreds of other characters.


    So let's not confuse this pseudo list with everyone you are, there they are automatically more powerful than the rest of the mutants because it is not so.


    In fact also Apocalypse would easily submit several of that list and has done so.



    But the point is not that.


    Hickman is not perfect and this also proves it.


    The point is that Proteus is not as powerful or infallible as you say, much less to compare with other reality manipulators than if they have high achievements.
    or they are not easily defeated.


    Frichards and Mofthedeath> others alter reality and omegas.
    I think everyone who brings previous iterations and feats into the Hickman 'omega formula' is missing the point,this is a soft reboot with cannon being cannon- in the previous lives ,this is life 10 and none of those comparisons to previous 'lives' matters.Just take the list as is.I think it is pretty neat and simple.It simply shows that an omega is the top power designation person in a particular class.Maybe this is me simplifying but for example I take Jean to be the omega of conscious mind telepathy and kid omega one of subconscious mind telepathy.

  11. #191
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Heck I would put Husk over Mystique but behind Meggan.
    Does husk have shape shifting powers? I thought she is more like Collosus but just more diverse

  12. #192
    Spectacular Member STORM1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Haha I was going to post a similar reply but your meme covers it. I love popo but yeah....no.
    Last edited by STORM1977; 02-25-2020 at 10:31 PM.

  13. #193
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    But they aren't on the list. I'm wondering if Hulk is preventing that as he's the strongest there is. It also makes me wonder what other characters are in the same position, and is only based on humans. Like would Mystique be an omega level shapeshifter if it wasn't for Skrulls or the Impossible Man? Things like that.
    Hulk is not a mutant ,he is mutated but not by an unborn gene so he does not interfere with this list.I'm sure there's a strength omega out there.Juggernaut maybe

  14. #194
    Astonishing Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Hulk is not a mutant ,he is mutated but not by an unborn gene so he does not interfere with this list.I'm sure there's a strength omega out there.Juggernaut maybe
    The reason Hulk was mentioned if Humans can match action/power then it doesn't fall into omega category. For example Forge is the top person with his power but people like Reed,Stark, Dr Doom, Moon Girl,etc can match what he does with his power so the ability isn't omega(because it is definable). Now some people took that mean that as long there is Hulk (a human) that a mutant with crazy strength couldn't be omega which is wrong as long as the power has no undefined limit that person would be omega. The proof is Jean Grey and Quire both have undefinable limits on their telepathy. The existence of Hulk wouldn't change the fact there is a mutant with undefinable limits in strength just like Quire and Jean are both omega in telepath.

  15. #195
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    did I miss something.

    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •