Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    True, it also depends in how fast do you think the powers work.
    Reality benders for me are the most broken, you cant escape from that, probably a telepath take more seconds to reach your brain, the reality warper maybe percibes reality in a different way.

Not counting Franklin, for me is between Proteus and Legion, i always tough that Jamie was more limited than this two.
    Telepaths should come next. Then, the ones that can control the forces of nature.
    EXACTLY. You hit the nail on the head. An Omega reality Warper can be useless if their is a Omega Telepath present they can be controlled.

From what i've seen Proteus has a limit. He can only warp reality to a certain Feet and Range, where as Jaimie....well you could be right.
    Telepaths vs the People who wield the Forces of Nature are REALLY hard to place. Honestly, whomever you place before you wouldn't be wrong. I place the Forces of Nature people above Telepaths only because they seem to be able to wield a lot of Energy as well as contain it within themselves and extend their powers past earthly means.....

But you can also make the same argument for a Telapath. So eh whoever you choose to me you wouldn't be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Jean has also got a kind of enhanced perception of reality thanks to TK as per Morrison doesn't she? She can perceive matter with her mind as if she was touching it. Might give her some better reflexes like when she caught that bullet mid-air.

Quentin makes a thousand brilliant thoughts a second so his brain might be work faster than your average mutant.
    During Morrison she was explicitly empowered by the Phoenix.

But yes, normally these mutants have better reflexes than a normal person, I think even Magneto and Storm have better reflexes.

The difference is still "Who has them better". In a fight I think Exodus would surprise a lot of people thanks to the variety of his poweset.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

But yes, normally these mutants have better reflexes than a normal person, I think even Magneto and Storm have better reflexes.

The difference is still "Who has them better". In a fight I think Exodus would surprise a lot of people thanks to the variety of his poweset.
    Yeah Exodus is a beast. He can take on entire teams. But not sand EHEHEH

Btw yeah an Omega vs Omega battle would be pretty much dependent on the context, external forces and who's writing hahahah

All Omegas together against the MU most powerful superheroes would be interesting.

BANNED

You are right, but I also think these mutants powers play a Big Role in their reaction.

Example, Storm can read your nervous system before you react. Magneto using his powers to react faster than Dazzlers Photon blast. ETC. I think many of these Omega Mutants get extra help from their powers and ability.

IMO.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah Exodus is a beast. He can take on entire teams. But not sand EHEHEH

Btw yeah an Omega vs Omega battle would be pretty much dependent on the context, external forces and who's writing hahahah

All Omegas together against the MU most powerful superheroes would be interesting.
    If these 14 Omega Mutants where written to their Full Extent of their powers. I am willing to bet Money these 14 Omega Mutants would destroy the Heroes of the Marvel Universe.

I just read Hickman's FF. Franklin is a beast. No one in the MU could stop him fully unleashed. In that story, it was him and Galactus at the end of the universe, awaiting heat death as a result of expansion. And they would go on to exist in the next universe. So in a way, the mutants always win(except in that one reality where Franklin was atomized in a sewer before he even did anything).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

But is it his form of energy that is resistant or makes the bodies he possesses resistant?

I admit that I'm not sure, in any case only Exodus, Proteus and Iceman have natural defenses.
    Proteus vulnerability to metal is imo his main weakness and his lack of a body at least until he got one in Krakoa, when he tries to posses more than one person even if everyone he posseses can also alter reality, he is weaker than before when he uses many ppl, without a body he´s bassically energy that can be manipulated by other parties, Magneto and he had an interesting fight about it.

If Proteus had more experience with his powers he probably could have avoided the mistakes he commited here, so I agree that in most fights it really depends on who reacts more quickly and gets to defeat the other character, fights between omega mutants or just supoer poewered ppl in general can be very long or very short depending on the surprise element and how skilled each character is on his or her powers.

I think of them all Franklin has the edge when it comes to powers and durability but even he could be defeated, not neccesarily by a more powerful person, but by someone who took him by surprise because he needs time to concentrate in using his powers just like the majority of omega mutants.

I
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 02-24-2020 at 01:12 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    If these 14 Omega Mutants where written to their Full Extent of their powers. I am willing to bet Money these 14 Omega Mutants would destroy the Heroes of the Marvel Universe.

All together? Nah, I don't believe. The heroes still have madly powerful people like Thor, who right now is Allfather and Herald of Galactus at the same time and above all, they are many.

BANNED

All together? Nah, I don't believe. The heroes still have madly powerful people like Thor, who right now is Allfather and Herald of Galactus at the same time and above all, they are many.
    Right, now Cosmic Thor needs more feats and is not that impressive. And with Storm being confirmed a God now who knows what her power levels are going to be soon or what she could do. But we also have powerful Reality warpers that I think can easily take out a good majority of people. Then through in our powerful Omega Telepaths that solidifies their Win quite nicely to me.

With franklin at his full extent, they can.

Without franklin, probably, i dont know every single one of them, the likes of sentry could be a problem if they are not be able to react in time.

Franklin killed three Celestials, resuscitated a dead Galactus and made him his puppet. He could take down Thor if he thought that's what he should do. That's his power:infinite imagination. Think and it is so.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I just read Hickman's FF. Franklin is a beast. No one in the MU could stop him fully unleashed. In that story, it was him and Galactus at the end of the universe, awaiting heat death as a result of expansion. And they would go on to exist in the next universe. So in a way, the mutants always win(except in that one reality where Franklin was atomized in a sewer before he even did anything).
    Hell, even when he was atomized, Franklin's consciousness sill lived on for a little.

Franklin is the big gun but Legion ain't nothing to be played with. Remember he did wipe out Elder Gods...and like Franklin just make up powers
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-24-2020 at 02:54 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I wonder if there would ever be a super strength omega, but Hulk is probably the one stopping that.
    Also, and I think this is something to bear in mind, at some point superhuman strength defies physical comprehension and the power isn't really physical anymore. It was Byrne way back in FF #250 suggesting that Gladiator holding up the Baxter Building without it collapsing on itself wasn't physically possible and that it was psionic force holding it up. In a manuscript on an unpublished Avengers script, Jim Shooter said the same thing about Thor. At a certain point, the physics involved in certain feats of strength don't hold up and that its psionic power or something else augmenting the physical attribute doing it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Couldn't all reality warpers in theory be immune to telepathy then? If they actually took the time to warp it so they are?
    Franklin is I believe.

So let me give my opinion

The Reality warping Boys and Mr M/Legion

Franklin Richards
    Kevin MacTaggert
    Absalon Mercator
    Jamie Braddock
    David Haller

Most powerful is someone in this group imo. They all display a wide variety powers in addition to reality warping. The key factor is these guys have abilities that let them survive things that should kill everyone and lot of them have shown the ability to survive in a energy form. The easy money is on Franklin, The wild card is Legion with access to all his powers is a problem.

Pretty Powerful but not as strong as those guys above

Jean Grey
    Erik Lehnsherr
    Ororo Munroe
    Bennet du Paris
    Gabriel Summers
    Quentin Quire

After the reality warpers, I feel that all these guys are around the same range. Skill and experience plus character personality would give certain results but if you look at their abilities away from the character and swap powers to personalities I am pretty comfortable with them around the same level. If you put a gun to my head who is the strongest out this group I would lean to Exodus.

Last Group

Robert Drake
    Josh Foley
    Hope Summers

I break my rule by factoring in the character stuff with them.That is only reason they are here otherwise they are in the group above. Hope is clearly the weakest Omega based on how her power works but if the 14 of these guys where to fight she has one of the highest chances of winning base on how her power works. Iceman and Elixir also should be give more respect because they are among few people in this group who can take a bullet to head and get up and walk away.

That is how I view it, I have no horse in the fandom the race. I factored in

-A surprise attack where they are completely unaware and the attack is successful
    -An attack where a group of people are ready for them
    -Head to Head fight

Most powerful for me is the person who is most successful in all those scenarios.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-24-2020 at 10:57 PM.