Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    is Franklin losing his powers?
    Yes, every time he uses his powers, he has a little lees.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    You're right, Mister M was quite impressive. Vulcan if he didn't go full crazy and with a bit more focus could have probably achieved high level feats since controlling all of energy means you control... Everything I guess
    But Vulcan's powers seem more like "Super Bishop / Captain Marvel" than fine control of energy. At least that's the feeling I have.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, every time he uses his powers, he has a little lees.

But Vulcan's powers seem more like "Super Bishop / Captain Marvel" than fine control of energy. At least that's the feeling I have.
    didnt know that....is there a reason why he is losing his power?

Vulcan is interesting only for the bit that he can control faith energy and cut people off it.

Out of these though I'd say Jamie Braddock. Is Darwin not an Omega anymore?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Gurl, don't start with that mess. Even if Storm has some extra goddess power, it wouldn't be from her x-gene.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

can we expect Hickman to give us an updated list when new additions happen?

Because his father won't help him.

I'm Kidding! It seems he may have depleted himself while reconstructing the multiverse.

As of now it seems these are the ones Hickman wants as Omegas and I haven't heard that he'll be adding more.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Vulcan is interesting only for the bit that he can control faith energy and cut people off it.

Out of these though I'd say Jamie Braddock. Is Darwin not an Omega anymore?
    He could also manipulate magic, which is interesting since magic borderlines reality manipulation. If he wasn't so busy looking at himself in the mirror or killing people he would have become a major threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Because his father won't help him.

I'm Kidding! It seems he may have depleted himself while reconstructing the multiverse.

As of now it seems these are the ones Hickman wants as Omegas and I haven't heard that he'll be adding more.

I can't really think of any particularly flashy feats from either that top him either. My favorite Jean feat doesn't even really count because she was using Cerebra(splitting Charles's mind and hiding it in millions of mutants, then putting it back together).
    I believe Cerebra was only needed because they were running out of time with Cassandra approaching. She was already downloading and filing away his thoughts gradually.

Plus she still held Xavier's consciousness inside her own mind for a time before splitting it up, a consciousness as strong as Xavier's, and while dealing with the nano sentinel infection.

As for what sets Jean above Xavier...as a child, she was able to stop Annie Richardson's transition to death for a moment...after her coma but before he walled off her telepathy, young Jean was able to mentally locate and connect to young Scott, whereas X could not and could only "see" him through Jean's perception...young Jean's mind was also used to calibrate Cerebro

Her own instinctive empathy and seeking a connection with Scott was strong enough to start breaking the mental blocks he placed on her telepathy

She's transferred her psyche to another mind unaided

She denied Onslaught access to her mind, twice

Her telepathy allows her to tap into the Force naturally (prior to severing that connection in Phoenix Resurrection)

As she has herself stated, Phoenix represents the ultimate extension of her abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Another theory is that his power comes from the imagination but as a cynical teenager right now hes losing it lol.

What I don't understand is how are both Quire and Jean Omega level telepaths if being Omega means no one is better at your skill than you? Hickman didn't even bother to put some qualifier like he did for the various reality warpers.

So I was thinkin about that just before I read your post and it might be the way they access or generate their telepathy.

If you look at the Reality Manipulators, they all have different means to access their abilities. Jamie uses Quantum manipulation, Proteus use psionic energy and I'm guessing Franklin uses cosmic energy (Power Cosmic) to manipulate the universe. Best guess here.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Another theory is that his power comes from the imagination but as a cynical teenager right now hes losing it lol.
    So simple, so perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I don't own a book with Mister M. What does he do?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I don't own a book with Mister M. What does he do?
    Here is his Handbook Profile

Franklin Richards, Mister M, Proteus, Legion or Jamie. I'm thinking Franklin.

Any other answer than one of these 5 is wrong.