Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    So, what has Polaris done that puts her above Magneto in magnetic manipulation?
    The strength of the youth…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I'm talking specific feats of strength and skill. Technically Magneto's only in his mid 30's/40 since being de-aged and re-aged back in the day.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

True. Magneto caused a global EMP by sneezing and stopped a large metal mass moving through space.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm talking specific feats of strength and skill. Technically Magneto's only in his mid 30's/40 since being de-aged and re-aged back in the day.
    He is one of the rare mutants who look a bit old… And the de-aged thing can't always explain his vitality…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    He is one of the rare mutants who look a bit old… And the de-aged thing can't always explain his vitality…
    They really only started drawing him old after the Fox-Men movies(after Ian).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

None but all.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

I'd say Jamie Braddock and Legion are the most powerful. Reality warping is just a more OP ability than magnetism, weather manipulation, or telepathy, and is pretty much a catch-all so they should be able to do anything any other Omega can do.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I'd say Jamie Braddock and Legion are the most powerful. Reality warping is just a more OP ability than magnetism, weather manipulation, or telepathy, and is pretty much a catch-all so they should be able to do anything any other Omega can do.
    Facts. Jamie just birth a freaking space station. Only Franklyn has done something greater by creating universes (which I hated). He is literally "God" to untold number of beings, as seen in Slott's FF. I mean, isn't his Earth still orbiting on the other side of the Sun?

I think that Franklyn will be known as a mutant again once his powers come back. For some reason I don't think his current status quo (non-mutant) won't last as long as the Maximoff twins.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Facts. Jamie just birth a freaking space station. Only Franklyn has done something greater by creating universes (which I hated). He is literally "God" to untold number of beings, as seen in Slott's FF. I mean, isn't his Earth still orbiting on the other side of the Sun?

I think that Franklyn will be known as a mutant again once his powers come back. For some reason I don't think his current status quo (non-mutant) won't last as long as the Maximoff twins.
    Wait his universe still stand woow gotta go read FF. I thought they were no longer there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Wait his universe still stand woow gotta go read FF. I thought they were no longer there.
    No. Most, if not all, of the universes he created was destroyed by the Griever, embodiment of entropy, who just so happens to be a different version of entropy from Peter David's Captain Marvel - a much better looking version that actually looked like a cosmic abstract instead of looking like some evil queen form an anime.
    I was talking about the 2nd Counter Earth that was the world of the Heroes Reborn reality from the 90s.