Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Here is his Handbook Profile
    Woah, Mister M is no joke. Thanks for this!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Here is his Handbook Profile

Much thanks
    "Cable was right!"

Reality warpers

Just thinking about Hickman giving us a moment where all the OMEGAs full on power mode and bring the house down on whatever bad guy tries to take down the mutant nation.

Not that I would like to see.

Drawn by Larraz. Maybe at the tailend of the Hickman era.

Please and thank you X-editorial.

If all the Omegas work together, it's kinda hard to think that the flatscans can do anything against them. Just one or two of the top reality warpers should be able to handle anything. If you actually linked them all together telepathically to coordinate their moves, I mean, they can make complete new universes and bend time and space and everything in-between. I guess that's why they've leaned so hard on the power suppression tech. On paper the Omegas shouldn't be scared of anything the humans can come up with.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    If all the Omegas work together, it's kinda hard to think that the flatscans can do anything against them. Just one or two of the top reality warpers should be able to handle anything. If you actually linked them all together telepathically to coordinate their moves, I mean, they can make complete new universes and bend time and space and everything in-between. I guess that's why they've leaned so hard on the power suppression tech. On paper the Omegas shouldn't be scared of anything the humans can come up with.
    Yeah and I can't wait to see more of mutants using powers together like the Five or the group connecting to the Orchis team. I like this idea of merging powers without making full blown Chimeras.

Imagine Proteus and Jamie working together... Scary

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah and I can't wait to see more of mutants using powers together like the Five or the group connecting to the Orchis team. I like this idea of merging powers without making full blown Chimeras.

Imagine Proteus and Jamie working together... Scary
    The flatscans can't do anything about even one omega reality manipulator let alone 5.What I foresee is The most powerful are the reality manipulators.Braddock,Proteus and Franklin.Following words the word Universal means Franklin is most powerful as he can manipulate both psionic and quantum aspects of reality.I know quantum particles exist,don't really know what a psionic construct would be perhaps it's a mental construct with form.That is impressive in itself.The wild card is Legion he can manifest any power so he could theoretically be on an equal footing with Franklin. I think reality warpers are failsafes in the universe to reset realities if writers want an out
    Last edited by Rev9; 02-22-2020 at 04:34 AM.

Crazy Wanda is a problem.

Anyway, don't forget MJJ and Gaia as mega mutant reality warpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    The flatscans can't do anything about even one omega reality manipulator let alone 5.What I foresee is The most powerful are the reality manipulators.Braddock,Proteus and Franklin.Following words the word Universal means Franklin is most powerful as he can manipulate both psionic and quantum aspects of reality.I know quantum particles exist,don't really know what a psionic construct would be perhaps it's a mental construct with form.That is impressive in itself.The wild card is Legion he can manifest any power so he could theoretically be on an equal footing with Franklin. I think reality warpers are failsafes in the universe to reset realities if writers want an out
    Legion is indeed a wildcard. He can potentially do whatever the others on the list can do. I think Hope might be a wildcard too, since she's now depicted as a power manipulator so she might be able to shut down or enhance the Omegas.

Spectacular Member

I don't think it is possible for a long time in the comics to tell you that franklin or proteus was definitely more powerful than the iceman. The x-office now clearly prefers to describe all omega mutants as the most powerful mutants on earth.
    Last edited by PotniaTheron; 02-22-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Well I think Legion has the hightest potentiality, he is not only AN omega level mutant, he is A LOT OF omega level mutants, I remember he has one personality who can warp reality and another one can travel trough time.
    Does anyone remember Matthew Malloy? He was an extraodinary reality warper, and he was over life and death, and time and space, and in the end he was erased by a not-omega-mutant Eva Bell, by time travel. And I do remember Legion said he can erase people from history in a single thought (in X-men legacy I guess.)
    And I feel pity that Hope Summers used to be described as being able to use the duplicated power in its most powerful form, while all we can see is she cannot beat Exodus or Stryfe using their powers......But I'm looking forward to seeing her power interaction with Legion or many other mutants.

I can't wait for my boys Synch and Darwin to get back from the Vault with 4580000 new powers between them. In theory both of them are Omegas too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Not a nice term, but.... lol! But yeah the best chance humans have would be with power dampening tech.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

I can't wait for my boys Synch and Darwin to get back from the Vault with 4580000 new powers between them. In theory both of them are Omegas too.
    Exactly this is what I've been saying Darwin and Synch are going to come out Omegas from the Vault one because he will evolve beyond mutant or even child of vault level the other because he has copied over 3000 powers and we know some children have more than one so that's another level of power to fathom.Further more who is to say CoV don't have their own level 3 Omegas in there? They have a pod named 'Empire' that smells Omega to me plus when I remember how Sarafina had knowledge of Adamantium alotropes no one ever heard of their Omegas could operate on levels Mutant Omegas may not the whole string theory of interacting dimensions in theoretical physics could come into play.I'd love to see mutant Omegas joining humanity's omega-Franklin to battle children of the Vault Omegas or Darwin if he becomes a god like Dr Manhattan type higher evolution being with cosmic power. Oh the mouth watering spectacle!
    Last edited by Rev9; 02-22-2020 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RABUMALAL View Post
    Does anyone remember Matthew Malloy? He was an extraodinary reality warper, and he was over life and death, and time and space, and in the end he was erased by a not-omega-mutant Eva Bell, by time travel. And I do remember Legion said he can erase people from history in a single thought (in X-men legacy I guess.)
    The Matthew Malloy case was fascinating: a mutant so strong that he was feared by every other mutants… except Scott who was willing to use him for "the cause".
    Neither a good man nor a villain… Malloy was just a confusing young man.

Would the outcome have been better if Malloy learnt to use his powers? Xavier didn't want to take the chance… and made him forget.
    But for what purpose would you need such a huge destruction potential? It doesn't come in handy every day… Maybe being chained to a power plant? What a life.
    Generally like in good stories, a powerful power comes with a prize. It is usually the case with moralist authors…

I found ironic that the mutants feel for once the kind of dismay towards a single person not dissimilar to the dismay felt by the humans towards the mutants in general… A bit like with Wanda…
    But this understanding doesn't last… The credo is that being a mutant is necessarily a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RABUMALAL View Post
    And I feel pity that Hope Summers used to be described as being able to use the duplicated power in its most powerful form, while all we can see is she cannot beat Exodus or Stryfe using their powers......But I'm looking forward to seeing her power interaction with Legion or many other mutants.
    Maybe it is like with the tennismen: sometimes you have a good day, sometimes a bad day…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe