Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Storm can suck the air out of their lungs. You can’t warp reality if you can’t breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Storm can suck the air out of their lungs. You can’t warp reality if you can’t breathe.
    You could Warp reality to the point where you don't need to breathe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    It's a matter of rapid reflexes. Lorna, in a panel, was quicker than Wanda to react and shut her down.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Telepaths should be more dangerous in a battle because they could actually shut them down before they could think of bending reality. Jamie is immune to TP tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Telepaths should be more dangerous in a battle because they could actually shut them down before they could think of bending reality. Jamie is immune to TP tho.
    Couldn't all reality warpers in theory be immune to telepathy then? If they actually took the time to warp it so they are?

BANNED

With all these reason you guys are explaining shows that there is no "Who's the Most Powerful Omega"......

They all have to breathe, they all have Brains to be messed with, they all can be warped out of reality...I mean an argument can be made for each of them on how they are the Best or most powerful.

But Not Quire.....I don't like him. Replace him with Rachel Please and Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    With all these reason you guys are explaining shows that there is no "Who's the Most Powerful Omega"......

They all have to breathe, they all have Brains to be messed with, they all can be warped out of reality...I mean an argument can be made for each of them on how they are the Best or most powerful.

But Not Quire.....I don't like him. Replace him with Rachel Please and Thank You.
    Good point. When Storm was being controlled by X-Man in Dissembled, she was beating the crap out of that huge group of X-Men.

How these Omegas would be, totally unleashed, would be hard to say.
    Last edited by JB; 02-24-2020 at 12:13 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yes all of these mutants in their own way are powerful and a can be made for each one how they could potentially beat the other.

that said when it comes to who's the most powerful I would say it would be contingent on their reach of power. some of these powers have only extended to planetary levels while others have cosmic and universal level. if this is the barometer then I think you could make a list of who's more powerful.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Good point. When Storm was being controlled by X-Man in Dissembled, she was beating the crap out of that huge group of X-Men. How these Omegas would be totally unleashed would be hard to say.
    Exactly.

If we are going by Power then I'd give it to Franklin, but HONESTLY as of NOW? He isn't that powerful. So the next person in line would be..Jaimie Braddock

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes all of these mutants in their own way are powerful and a can be made for each one how they could potentially beat the other.

that said when it comes to who's the most powerful I would say it would be contingent on their reach of power. some of these powers have only extended to planetary levels while others have cosmic and universal level. if this is the barometer then I think you could make a list of who's more powerful.
    You can make a list based on that.

But if we are talking about Battle Stipulations then it's really ANYONE's game here.

Exactly.

If we are going by Power then I'd give it to Franklin, but HONESTLY as of NOW? He isn't that powerful. So the next person in line would be..Jaimie Braddock

You can make a list based on that.

But if we are talking about Battle Stipulations then it's really ANYONE's game here.
    True, it also depends in how fast do you think the powers work.
    Reality benders for me are the most broken, you cant escape from that, probably a telepath take more seconds to reach your brain, the reality warper maybe percibes reality in a different way.

Not counting Franklin, for me is between Proteus and Legion, i always tough that Jamie was more limited than this two.
    Telepaths should come next. Then, the ones that can control the forces of nature.

The vast majority of fights between omegas would be solved with "Who has better reflexes" because although they have incredible powers their bodies are still fundamentally human and fragile.

The only exceptions are Iceman and Exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The vast majority of fights between omegas would be solved with "Who has better reflexes" because although they have incredible powers their bodies are still fundamentally human and fragile.

The only exceptions are Iceman and Exodus.
    Proteus too i think.

Proteus can be disrupted by metals and loose cohesion. Iceman is not 100% invulnerable(AoA Iceman was killed in a furnace). Exodus has physical limitations as well(Dust cut him up from the inside). All of them can be attacked physically in some way. Even Franklin was zapped in DoFP.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Proteus too i think.
    But is it his form of energy that is resistant or makes the bodies he possesses resistant?

I admit that I'm not sure, in any case only Exodus, Proteus and Iceman have natural defenses.

Jean has also got a kind of enhanced perception of reality thanks to TK as per Morrison doesn't she? She can perceive matter with her mind as if she was touching it. Might give her some better reflexes like when she caught that bullet mid-air.

Quentin makes a thousand brilliant thoughts a second so his brain might be work faster than your average mutant.