Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Lol. That was actually me being facetious. Not many people actually cared about the discrepancy. And if there were any people who were upset, it was actually more likely that they were comic book fans who wanted the original line-up from the comics to be the one in the first movie. That's how it always is: comic fans want the movie to be like the comic. It's rarely, if ever, the other way around.
    lol huh!!? All I wanted to know whether you were aware that it ever happened. My discussion didn't really have anything to speculate on how much fans that felt that way. So you don't know if it ever happened before to at least a single person?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    lol huh!!? All I wanted to know whether you were aware that it ever happened. My discussion didn't really have anything to speculate on how much fans that felt that way. So you don't know if it ever happened before to at least a single person?
    Lol, no I'm not. I doubt many cared because, for one, I don't think many people actually got into comics because of the MCU. And secondly, I don't think it was something that really impaired the enjoyment of the ones who did.

Incredible Member

So what does this mean for dc comics