Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Which makes it weird that he works with Bendis so often. Janson seems to mirror reliability and loyalty, but I've always wished that Romita stuck to Dan Green instead.
    Just googled some art from JRJR/Green, and yeah... miles better. Maybe my problem isn't with JRjr, after all.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Mighty Member

Question:

As Superman saw the Titans of Tomorrow he DIDNT!!!! recognize Cassie!!!

NOW he says: I know Tim,Naomi and Cassie???!!!

Is this an effect of Doomsday Clock?

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Cassie was a future version with wonderwoman costume, he was with another superman and grown up. He might have not recognised her because of that. Or thought it was her from parallel universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Question:

As Superman saw the Titans of Tomorrow he DIDNT!!!! recognize Cassie!!!

NOW he says: I know Tim,Naomi and Cassie???!!!

Is this an effect of Doomsday Clock?
    He knows Tim and Cassie because they were around in the New 52. Conner and Bart both didn't exist at the time of Superman Reborn (their New 52 versions are gone). Naomi he met recently. The others are newbies, except for Amethyst, who had most of her adventures off world.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He knows Tim and Cassie because they were around in the New 52. Conner and Bart both didn't exist at the time of Superman Reborn (their New 52 versions are gone). Naomi he met recently. The others are newbies, except for Amethyst, who had most of her adventures off world.
    I know that, but my question was why does he recognize her NOW and DIDNT recognize Cassie as her met her future Version as Wonder Woman of the Titans of Tomorrow BEFORE?
    I mean as the Titans of Tomorrow came there together with future TIM DRAKE, he only recognized TIM DRAKE, BUT NOT!!! CASSIE as Wonder Woman..

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Cassie was a future version with wonderwoman costume, he was with another superman and grown up. He might have not recognised her because of that. Or thought it was her from parallel universe.
    Ok-so he recognized the future Tim Drake also only because Batman told Superman that future Batman is Tim Drake?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I know that, but my question was why does he recognize her NOW and DIDNT recognize Cassie as her met her future Version as Wonder Woman of the Titans of Tomorrow BEFORE?
    I mean as the Titans of Tomorrow came there together with future TIM DRAKE, he only recognized TIM DRAKE, BUT NOT!!! CASSIE as Wonder Woman..
    Their batman was trying to kill his son, I think Supes had other things on his mind along with trying to keep his temper in check since there where minors in the room.

That could be the excuse though more likely Bendis hasn't read that story hence the mistake.