Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Zaladane (The Magnetic Sorceress Child of Magneto) Appreciation 2020

I totally forgot Polaris might have a sister or clone. Who might be Magneto's 2nd or 4th child. (Just re-read 273-275)

I also think it's funny she a Witch/Sorceress like Wanda and stole Polaris powers.

Zala_Dane.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

That chicken costume looks silly next to Him Lee's costume.

Would it be a interesting twist if Zaladane was actually Erik's first daughter Anya who was dropped off in the Savage Land by Astra.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Loves me some Zaladane. Ironically, the least interesting aspect of her for me is her relationship to Magneto/Polaris. I mean, it'd be interesting to see Magneto find out posthumously that he killed his own daughter, I guess.

But I prefer her as one of the few female big bads that the X-Men have. Such a shame that she hasn't been brought back since the 90's.

I also like her as a Storm villain.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Would it be a interesting twist if Zaladane was actually Erik's first daughter Anya who was dropped off in the Savage Land by Astra.
    Had not read this here...but just posited same thing in another thread. Either her or a clone of here.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I have mixed feelings about this because I do want Anya back but her being Zaladane of all people, who tortured him and almost killed him before he killed her seems a little too much drama even for Mags and his family. I also never saw the resemblance between her, Lorna and Magneto all evidence we have is what she said about her being Lorna´s sister but nothing about her being Magneto´s daughter and that machine she used to absorb their powers.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

What if Zaladane is a Lorna and Wanda Chimera created by Mr. Sinister?

That´s actually interesting, she could be an earlier Chimera who scaped him and went to the savage land.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Extraordinary Member

Or Sinister just tracked down the body and thought he had a genetic gold mine with Magneto's child.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Or Sinister just tracked down the body and thought he had a genetic gold mine with Magneto's child.
    I don´t know Sinister didn´t formally meet Magneto, acording to Hickman, until he made that alliance with Xavier how would he know where to look for Anya´s body? unless he detected mutant activity going on after Anya´s dead and went to investigate. Still he has always been way more interested in Summers DNA. I can see High Evolutionary being more interested in magneto´s genetics.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I don´t know Sinister didn´t formally meet Magneto, acording to Hickman, until he made that alliance with Xavier how would he know where to look for Anya´s body? unless he detected mutant activity going on after Anya´s dead and went to investigate. Still he has always been way more interested in Summers DNA. I can see High Evolutionary being more interested in magneto´s genetics.
    He has been around a few years...could have had spies around looking for 'unusual occurrences'.

Yes still is a little far-fetched Anya´s death happened in the 50´s aprox. who knows where Sinister was during that time while High Evolutionary was very near collecting infants and ppl with genetic potential. I even head canon he teached magneto genetics and that´s how they know each other.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Another one of my favorite "bad girls." More please.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Sinister recorded the DNA of all known mutants. Perhaps he simply looked at the public records of where Magneto killed the towns people. Would be easy to find out where Anya is buried.

Lately Sinister involved himself with Inhuman DNA. He’s a mad scientist with plenty going on.

BANNED

Sinister taught the High Evolutionary genetics.