Default Dark Willow vs Darth Vader

Dark Willow vs Darth Vader

Dark Willow was doing some serious reality warping. With a wave of her hand, she transformed the bar she was in so that two guys that hit on her were suddenly in a cage dancing. Before she ran out of power, she had Glory, who had survived getting hit by a truck at highway speed without a scratch, screaming in pain. She also augmented herself physically so that she was able to fight Buffy and hold her own. She killed Warren with a thought, skinning him alive.

Vader is not going to take her out instantly. If she doesn't goof around and goes for the kill (and this is Rumbles), I think she's got this handily. Obviously, it would be a different situation if the non-canon EU Star Wars stuff was in play.
    Power with Girl is better.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

She mostly had very short-range feats though. If this was a scenario where Vader started further away but could see her with tech or something, she could get Ozzeled before she could work up the magic to stop him.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Vader wins by ending this quick, the longer it goes the worse it gets for him. Can his lightsaber kill her? I'm not sure, she's got a serious healing factor.

Personally, I'd say Willow takes this handily.

She may have "limitations" when it comes to range, but I'd suggest that she could just teleport behind Vader and flay him alive. She's durable enough to resist any force chokes for the short amount of time required to carry that out - if indeed Vader could even do a force choke over the distance between the two characters at the start of the fight.

And, for the record, even IF the EU stuff was in play, we'd then have to include Willow's comic book feats - and that increases her potency by, quite possibly, an even larger scale than Vader's.

Current canon Vader is pretty on par with his EU self.

Han and Leia steal an AT-AT that shrugs off a barrage of fire.

6EA1B0B1-6A14-41ED-A24C-B2963F4B2ADA.jpg

But Vader’s TK doesn’t take long to start breaking it down.

99426A8A-329E-4881-B2C1-BBE3689626A2.jpg

And after getting shot by an AT-AT by his own troops via friendly fire.

F8918996-1186-486B-A30D-63BEDEAE9326.jpg

He also has off-panel feats for exploding tanks and has displayed the ability to Force-choke an Imperial over the radio, no visual required.

Not saying he wins but I think his canon feats may be underestimated.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Personally, I'd say Willow takes this handily.

She may have "limitations" when it comes to range, but I'd suggest that she could just teleport behind Vader and flay him alive. She's durable enough to resist any force chokes for the short amount of time required to carry that out - if indeed Vader could even do a force choke over the distance between the two characters at the start of the fight.

And, for the record, even IF the EU stuff was in play, we'd then have to include Willow's comic book feats - and that increases her potency by, quite possibly, an even larger scale than Vader's.
    Vader can effortlessly force choke someone across two spaceships across a solar system.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Ozzel was supposed to be on the bridge of the Executor, and Vader's Meditation Chamber was somewhere else on the same ship.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ozzel was supposed to be on the bridge of the Executor, and Vader's Meditation Chamber was somewhere else on the same ship.
    Basically this. Vader was chilling in this private chambers when Ozzel dropped the ball by entering the Hoth System too hot and alerting the Rebels to their arrival, so Vader choked him out.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The range is irrelevant since both combatants are standing 100 feet apart and can telekinetically cancel out the other. Willow's telekinetic feats are more impressive, however. Darth Vader could win this if he sliced Willow into cauterized bits; yet, Willow is packing a myriad of energy attacks and spells, which, when coupled with her reactionary feats, gives her an edge. Before her Season 6 power boost, Willow was strong enough to hurt Glory with her lightning. Emperor Palpatine's lightning wreaked havoc on Vader, and I don't see how Willow's electricity couldn't be just as if not more menacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Vader can effortlessly force choke someone across two spaceships across a solar system.

Fair enough re: distance, but I'm failing to see your point.

A) Willow has feats for telekinetically tearing a wall off a prison. She could counter it with ease.
    B) As I said, it wouldn't prevent her from instantly teleporting behind him and skinning him alive.
    C) Dark Willow's physical stats - durability included - are tougher than Star Wars fodder.