Page 166 of 171 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2563

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Yeah, but the only thing he got in 30+ issues of Gold was a "tell" romance -- Guggenheim didn't bother to really even show it develop on panel. They had a kiss out of the blue, one date, then a morning after bedroom setting post Kitty's wedding fiasco. That's it. No real conversation beyond that one date scene (just one liners, mostly consisting of asking Rachel if she was okay). No real indication of what led up to Kurt planning on proposing to her. To be honest, he had more panel time interaction with Bloody Bess, as far as a romantic partner, and she was a fling.

Gold and Red are no different in how they been written as solos with the team as their supporting cast. I just wish Marvel would change the model back to real team books where at least all the team mainstays got arcs and character development. It's not only Nightcrawler that's being wasted, here.
    I do agree with this.

Well, he's getting his own title during this event -- the Amazing Nightcrawler.

It looks like this may be the same way they went about the original AOA event, where everything is replaced for so many months by other titles. I'm looking forward to the focus. It it goes over well, maybe he'll keep a book when the world switches back.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

For such a well-loved character, this thread sure doesn't see much use.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Nope, most of the former posters here seem to have either gotten burned out with the attitude on the board, disgusted by the characters lack of development and use in the books or a combination of both. Pity, because it was once pretty active.

Nope, most of the former posters here seem to have either gotten burned out with the attitude on the board, disgusted by the characters lack of development and use in the books or a combination of both. Pity, because it was once pretty active.
    Yeah. Personally, I think Nightcrawler's decent, but don't have enough experience to have a strong opinion.

But at this point, with the beard, he's probably more attractive than I am.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Most of the people I know who are Nightcrawler fans have been for years, and just stuck with it.

I like the beard, but I've heard and seen others refer to Cockrum's statement that Kurt couldn't grow facial hair, so they don't like it. I'm appreciative of the updated look. It's been a while. Then again, I liked the shaved head and goatee during Excalibur, as well. /shrug

Most of the people I know who are Nightcrawler fans have been for years, and just stuck with it.

I like the beard, but I've heard and seen others refer to Cockrum's statement that Kurt couldn't grow facial hair, so they don't like it. I'm appreciative of the updated look. It's been a while. Then again, I liked the shaved head and goatee during Excalibur, as well. /shrug
    Again, don't know much about Kurt other than that he has the best personality of all the X-Men I've seen, with the possible exception of Honey Badger.

Well, if you happen to be curious, ask away -- this would be the best place for it on this board. lol

Well, if you happen to be curious, ask away -- this would be the best place for it on this board. lol
    My reading list is WAY too long already, so I think I'll pass, but thank you for the offer.

Any time

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Well, he's getting his own title during this event -- the Amazing Nightcrawler.

It looks like this may be the same way they went about the original AOA event, where everything is replaced for so many months by other titles. I'm looking forward to the focus. It it goes over well, maybe he'll keep a book when the world switches back.
    Spider-man will want to have words with Nightcrawler for stealing the title 'Amazing'. Speaking of Spidey I'd love to see Peter team up with Kurt again. He was the first ANAD X-Man to team up with him too way back when. Anyway, I remain cautious about this news. I've been burned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    But at this point, with the beard, he's probably more attractive than I am.
    Here's an internet article on the subject of Kurt's beard, X-Men Fans Are Obsessed With Bearded Nightcrawler : https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/08...r-reactions/#4

I'm mixed on the beard. It depends on who draws it. Sometimes it looks really bad like he cuts it with a dirty knife or something and sometimes it looks good. I prefer Kurt without a beard but him having one won't kill me. I can't stand his new costume though. Uglyyy.

I have an idea that Kurt may have grew the beard as a response to being dumped by Rachel. I know in real life that some people change something about their looks when they get dumped. And on this subject, who the hell dumps Kurt? Crazy.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 11-16-2018 at 02:14 PM.

I still love Nightcrawler. Just he’s been like background lately, I would like more Kurt and Kitty. I am meh on the beard. I don’t think he should have one but it’s such a small thing. If people would touch on the immortal thing I’d like that.

I'm faintly amazed that so many people are even commenting on the beard.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Kurt from the recent Domino annual. I find it both humorous and nice that Kurt is the go-to guy for this sort of thing. And remember when Stacy put the moves on Kurt?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 11-19-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    Kurt from the recent Domino annual. I find it both humorous and nice that Kurt is the go-to guy for this sort of thing. And remember when Stacy put the moves on Kurt?

How is the Domino comic? I never really took to her because she was originally so tied to Cable who I resent, for various reasons. However, when she is interacting with characters like Colossus, Dazzler, Nightcrawler, etc...I adore her. She and Nightcrawler in that one preview alone, catch my interest far more than Nightcrawler and Rachel. Very cool.