Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

I am so happy to see the Fuzzy Elf back, and being written by Claremont no less! He has always been one of my favourite X-men due to his jovial nature, and the perceived disparity that some may hold between his appearance and his actions. Amongst the X-men, few have as much to complain about in terms of fitting in with the rest of society, and yet Nightcrawler rarely lets such notions affect him as a person. I am a bit apprehensive now that he may be different due to his lack of a soul, but hopefully that is not touched on too much to the detriment of his character. Good to have him back!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    No idea about the actor. But id like light fur not just body paint. and yes do away with the religious symbols and bring in a young swashbuckler attitude
    I would love if they improved his makeup look, he looked so... oily and shiny in X2 and I would rather they do away with the tatoos myself. I never liked that.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hammerman View Post
    Hey guys! Just checking in to say hi, on this, the beginning of a New Era. I can't believe CBR is "starting over." I wouldn't have even known about it if I hadn't read an article over on The Mary Sue. Thanks so much, Sundowhn, for re-launching the thread. Even though I haven't been around here much lately, I'd be very sad not having this place to come back to. Question: is CBR going to delete all the old threads? If so, is anyone here interested in archiving/hosting elsewhere a copy of the old (ie. original, massive) NC Appreciation Thread? It was such a great resource when I was first discovering the character and the X-books, it would be nice if it was kept available somehow moving forward. I don't mind a new beginning, but we all put in so much work over there, had so many great discussions etc.

I agree, a lot of work was put into it. I wish we could save it and the Wolverine/Nightcrawler appretiation thread too! But damn, that would be a huge task! :-0

Quote Originally Posted by BetaRayBill View Post
    Kurt was my first marvel (well, comic) love and childhood crush! I can't wait until I financially am able to read more things with him in it.
    Actually Spidey was my first Marvel crush but he quickly got replaced by Kurt.

Arrrr! Shiver me timbers! Arrr!

The Main Attraction TheMutantJinx's Avatar

Well, I'm just gonna say it's good to be back. I've really got nothing to do all summer, so it's a relief to have this place to come to. It's really a shame about the second thread, though.

As for Kurt appearing in Apocalypse? I know I certainly have an ideal, but I don't know if there are any known actors who really fit that.

Anyways, here's to the future, fellow Bamf-ers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    /cry Maybe they'll let him
    I still believe Singer will do Apocalypse. But who really knows. You would think if he isn't charged with anything or convicted Fox will still let Singer do Apocalypse but who knows. Some are already assuming Singer won't do Apocalypse anymore and I feel thats assuming too much.

Heck Singer and the one main writer almost used Cumming as Nightcrawler in DOFP. But realized they had so many characters already they decided to cut the little part in the script with Nightcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic_Totality View Post
    I am so happy to see the Fuzzy Elf back, and being written by Claremont no less! He has always been one of my favourite X-men due to his jovial nature, and the perceived disparity that some may hold between his appearance and his actions. Amongst the X-men, few have as much to complain about in terms of fitting in with the rest of society, and yet Nightcrawler rarely lets such notions affect him as a person. I am a bit apprehensive now that he may be different due to his lack of a soul, but hopefully that is not touched on too much to the detriment of his character. Good to have him back!
    Yes, I'm interested to see where they take him with this. I know the launch of Excalibur and his last brush with death (only a coma that time) had him coming back with something of a personality re-vamp, so I hope this is handled as well. It's reassuring that Claremont is getting to do some of the development, since he's the one who did it before.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I still believe Singer will do Apocalypse. But who really knows. You would think if he isn't charged with anything or convicted Fox will still let Singer do Apocalypse but who knows. Some are already assuming Singer won't do Apocalypse anymore and I feel thats assuming too much.

Heck Singer and the one main writer almost used Cumming as Nightcrawler in DOFP. But realized they had so many characters already they decided to cut the little part in the script with Nightcrawler.
    Lol why not cut out the other characters who weren't in previous movies then?

BANNED

My two favorite 'Nights' they are both sexay!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlueElf View Post
    M.Hammerman Nice to see you back! Yes CBR will be deleting all the old threads in less than 14 days we can save everything from there through a link to the old forums.

That art pieces is awesome!
    Where is this link to the old forums?

Rogue Fan since the 80's Sandman813's Avatar

Will Rogue be appearing in this book?
    KRAKOA MUST FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman813 View Post
    Will Rogue be appearing in this book?
    What book? The Nightcrawler book? I'm not sure, I thought she was dead. I'd like to see Rogue and Kurt interact again sometime soon though.

Achja

Fox's X-Men movies... although I am sure it'd be good for sales, I would rather Kurt NOT be in another one of those horrible films.
    I'll never understand the appeal. Those movies don't even make any sense...they have no business screwing around so foolishly with stories and plot-lines that were perfect in their original comic book form.

This upcoming 'Days of Future Past' looks like it is so far from the original that it actually makes me mad
    At least there were some great cartoons...
    I even thought X-Men Evolution was better than the movies, I didn't see them all, but I thought they were great in their own continuity and that Kurt, he was great.
    BadaBing_-_2_kurt.jpg

I got a link to the old appretiation forums!

http://oldforums.comicbookresources....iation-Threads

How to on archiving:

http://www.*********/how_6830628_archive-old-pages.html

Thing is the next 2 weeks I have tons of work to do as finals near. I doubt I'll be able to do it.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 05-03-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    I got a link to the old appretiation forums!

http://oldforums.comicbookresources....iation-Threads

How to on archiving:

http://www.*********/how_6830628_archive-old-pages.html

Thing is the next 2 weeks I have tons of work to do as finals near. I doubt I'll be able to do it.
    Thanks! Yeah, I have my final coming up in three weeks, so I don't know the amount of time I'll have to fool with it, either. Hopefully someone can.

Thank you Dave Cockrum, for this wonderful character, the heart, soul, and fun of the X-Men.

NightcrawlerLS.jpg
    BOOSTER GOLD (Michael Jon Carter), HAWKEYE (Clint Barton), IRON FIST (Daniel Rand), MOON KNIGHT (Marc Spector aka Steven Grant aka Jake Lockley), NIGHTCRAWLER (Kurt Wagner), NOVA (Richard Rider)