Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
Depends when it became cannon that Apoc stopped switching his essence into different vessels.If he is still doing that then he could have jumped into Wolverine or Moira's corpse,to fight another day.If not then maybe he died.Though it is contentious how a man made robot beats celestial technology.I think humanity harnessed celestial tech in year 1000 perhaps why they were all blue but in year 100 I still think Apoc won.

On a side note I would prefer a leaner model of Nimrod more along Bastion physique type at least for regular non battle mode,maybe he can shapeshift into a bulkier form before battle but I liked Bastion's look the most.He looked scary ,leaner models like the ones in DoFP give off walking death vibe,this one looks a little too marshmallow for me
If having Celestial tech was an instant win button, Apocalypse would have won a long time ago, no? I don’t recall anything in his armor’s functions that can help against a robot that can endlessly adapt and multiply.

With the themes Hickman’s tackling and how he’s repositioning Nimrod as the absolute ultimate Sentinel, I really don’t think Apocalypse survived there.